Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

As a black woman, I am highly embarrassed by what I just watched * Language

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

This is just ridiculous

You might need to sign in.. but the link in my first reply would bring you to the news sight, with the video if you don't have an account or don't want to sign into youtube

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Replies (81-90):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:35 PM
I understand what you're saying and if I came across as offensive I am sorry. Almost my whole life I have lived in a predominately black area and a lot of the women there act like the woman in the video. I was so shy and timid in school because the girls were such bullies. My siblings and I couldn't even go to church because the black kids would meet us at the gate and threaten us and the adults supported it. In my experience growing up and as a young adult, some black women are just hateful. But I have met some black women that I became good friends with and they never acted like the woman in the video. Like I said to another reply, I am aware a few bad apples don't spoil the barrel.

Quoting LNLMommy:

Maybe that is your experience but it truly is far from the norm...its sad that 90% of black women you have encountered have acted in such a way but it most certainly does not represent the way black women behave on a regular basis....

Quoting Anonymous:

Unfortunately, that woman acts like 90% of the black women I've come across. No wonder blacks have a hard time getting pass stereotypes. Just about every one I've met has been loud and mouthy like that and quick to want to fight.

xLilBit22
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Oh my Lord!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:36 PM
1 mom liked this
WHATS FUNNY IS THE OTHER WOMAN SHUT THE HELL UP AS SOON AS SHE SAW HER FRIEND GET LAID OUT lol

Quoting Anonymous:

This chick is disgusting -- not because she is black - but because she is trash!!!

Both them bitches deserved to get it. The worst part for me was how the children behaved. Of course if your mom is a wild beast your going to be a little hellion.

I applaud the security guard & I'm glad he tased her right in front of the kids - maybe your mama didnt teach you but you will learn their are consequences for your actions.

Bravo Mr. Security man - BRAVO!!!

SN--- boy she hit the ground hard lol

Nursesummer
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:36 PM
All I can say is wow. And there were a lot of wife beater shirts. Poor kids. They don't stand a chance
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Aslen
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:36 PM

omg.... those poor babies.... what a sorry ass example of a mother... AND a father!

mrscass0416
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:38 PM

See and thats just it. I knew a few girls in highschool that acted this way. Just sad and pathetic. There are  plenty of us out there that have sense and don't behave this way. But you won't see that recorded. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I can understand why it bothers you. Where I live, a lot of black women act like that. I am going to sound horrible but for the longest time I did not like black women because of how they acted. I had no problems with men, I have even fallen in love with a couple when I was younger, but I found the women to be too loud and mouthy. I have had some really good friends that were black women but they never acted like the others. But I am aware that a few bad apples should not ruin a whole barrel.

Quoting mrscass0416:

See and thats sad. This is why it bothers me

Quoting Anonymous:

Unfortunately, that woman acts like 90% of the black women I've come across. No wonder blacks have a hard time getting pass stereotypes. Just about every one I've met has been loud and mouthy like that and quick to want to fight.

Lordgodempress
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:39 PM

I couldnt get passed the kids crying.  that was awful.  those poor babies.      I am white and I do not see this as a white/black thing I see this as a trashy thing.   I've seen a lot of white women act the same way. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:41 PM

damn black people are loud as hell. I grew up near Baltimore City and saw this all the time. So sad. I cannot believe people think it's okay to act like this. Stupid thugs. I'm sorry but this hits very close to home for me. I was beat up and bullied by black/Mexican girls all throughout elementary and high school. I have never in my life been racist, but I am sure glad I now live in an area where I am not the minority and have never ran into anyone acting this way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:42 PM

OMG! That is HORRIBLE!!!! I cannot believe that those ladies were mothers. I cannot believe the example that was set for those children. I am so amazed that people act like this. How sad of a society we live in. No wonder the world has so many problems when this is how we raise our youth. What is wrong with these women to think this is okay? How will these boys grow up? Sad. Sad. Sad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:42 PM
This. The whole time all I kept thinking was "those poor kids having to see that kind of behavior and yelling along with that crazy lady". I don't care about the lady being tassered (sp?). I just feel horrible for those kids and the kind of upbringing they are getting, doesnt matter if they are black, white, hispanic.

Quoting katemckenzie:

What makes me sad is that those children were yelling and screaming at the man like that. Is that the way we teach children to act? Regardless of race, that's just irresponsible parenting. It's sad that it had to come to that woman being tased in front of her children, but grown women should not act that way, especially in front of her kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)