Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DISGUSTED

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 185 Replies
So I was at Home Depot today, and in the parking lot I saw a little girl in the back of her parent's truck peaking through the back window. BOTH of them were smoking in the front seat. THEN as if that wasn't horrible enough, the mother stepped out to finish her cigarette and she is huge pregnant!!! REALLY?!?! So very sad for BOTH kids.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:13 PM
59 moms liked this

Oh boy, here we go again.  Another perfect, judgmental mother.  I hope you called the police, or cps, or at least got their license number so you can now.  I'm sure this kid isn't the only kid in america with smoking parents.  I was so goddamn puking sick when I was pregnant, in and out of the hospital with nausea and dehydration so freaking bad for 9 months that every now and then the occasional cigarette was the only thing that tamped it down enough that I could eat.  My child was perfectly healthy and still is 20+ years later.  Now sit down on your couch and look around you and continue praising yourself that your little life is just so neat and perfect.  There, now give yourself a little pat on your back.  Aren't you special?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:14 PM

*peeking

atyou
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:15 PM
9 moms liked this
Oh, snap!

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh boy, here we go again.  Another perfect, judgmental mother.  I hope you called the police, or cps, or at least got their license number so you can now.  I'm sure this kid isn't the only kid in america with smoking parents.  I was so goddamn puking sick when I was pregnant, in and out of the hospital with nausea and dehydration so freaking bad for 9 months that every now and then the occasional cigarette was the only thing that tamped it down enough that I could eat.  My child was perfectly healthy and still is 20+ years later.  Now sit down on your couch and look around you and continue praising yourself that your little life is just so neat and perfect.  There, now give yourself a little pat on your back.  Aren't you special?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nelliesmommy
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:15 PM

It's her choice.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:17 PM
2 moms liked this

FYI a doctor will tell her to quit gradually & not cold turkey, especially if she smokes a lot.

My sisters dr helped her start to cut back when she was pregnant. She smoked 2 packs a day typically so quitting cold turkey, the stress would've been to much & more dangerous. She never got down to nothing, but a pack a week was better than like 2 a day.

AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:17 PM

:(

PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:18 PM
7 moms liked this

Feeling just a tad guilty, are we Anony?

Quoting Anonymous:

HyrulianHeroine
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:18 PM
2 moms liked this

DAYUM! lol This

Quoting Anonymous:

s.osborne
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:19 PM
2 moms liked this

I smoked pot throughout my entire pregnancy. My boy is healthy as can be.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:20 PM
2 moms liked this

OH NO!!! tHAT'S CHILD ABUSE!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN