Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Little girls should ONLY do girl things!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies
10 moms liked this

And they should never, ever be allowed to boy things, like go to college and have a career, and be independent...hell no! That shit is for the lesbians!

See how terrible that sounds? What do you think you're doing to your sons by telling them they can't do girl things.

Also, by making it a bad thing for them to do "girl things", you're only putting down your daughters....good job, you suck at parenting.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama3p
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:01 PM
6 moms liked this

Best post of the day! I was starting to get really worried about the level of idiocy on CM today....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Are you pointing this at me, because I'm the OP of the little boy post.
I was pretty much just saying that it's quite ridiculous to let your SON wear dresses.

Do you really want to CONFUSE him?! And you wonder why your kids turn GAY!
Because you LET THEM!! GAAHHHHHH

NowImAMom...
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:05 PM
4 moms liked this

By that logic, letting a little girl wear "boy clothes" will turn her into a lesbian. It's just dress up, and you can't "turn" someone gay.

Quoting Anonymous:

I was pretty much just saying that it's quite ridiculous to let your SON wear dresses.

katemckenzie
by Kate on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:05 PM
7 moms liked this

Kids don't "turn gay" you stupid moron. They're born that way. It's people like you that are making kids kill themselves because they're afraid to be who they really are.

Quoting Anonymous:

katemckenzie
by Kate on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:05 PM

I GUESS YOUR DAUGHTERS SHOULDN'T WEAR PANTS!

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

You don't let your girls wear jeans right, or pants in general. Because pants are for boys, especially jeans. Dresses and skirts are for girls. Don't confuse your girls by letting them wear pants, they will grow up to be big ol' lezzies.

Kitschy
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

How would he be confused?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:08 PM
3 moms liked this

No, He likes playing with cars and trucks, and playing in the dirt, but he also likes the color pink, likes messing with my make up, and playing with my hair.

I don't raise him to be either or. I raise him to just be his self, and to love himself the way he is. And you know what, he likes little girls, he thinks they're pretty, but he also likes boys, he gives hugs and plays trucks with them.

I teach him to love, I don't assign him a gender role, I let him like what he likes.

Sorry you don't like your children the way they are.

Quoting Anonymous:

JJJaynes
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:09 PM

I agree! I think that if a child wants to do something and is denied his wishes (or hers) then it turns into a life choice, and usually rebellion and disrespect. What is SO WRONG if a little boy wants to carry a purse like mommy or a little girl wants to be the Hulk for halloween? In fifty years will those little things matter? no, not unless you denied them expression. They will remember that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Honestly, how is bad for a little boy to play dress up for fun....its not like hes coming down the stairs saying, Hey mom I'm gay put this dress on me...

Quoting mama3p:

Best post of the day! I was starting to get really worried about the level of idiocy on CM today....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)