Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you ever...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
have sex with your SO in the same room as other people?
Say you and some friends get a hotel room together. There's 4 beds. After a night of drinking, you all go back to the room and get in your beds. Your SO wants the V. Do you give it to him?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Replies (31-38):
HyrulianHeroine
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this

yup. and were all drunk so I'll be obnoxiously loud and blame it on the alcohol.

We did this when we were in high school on a trip for our drill team in ROTC. The females in my room and i snuck over to the men and their room was full of our boyfriends. We were all doing the same thing. 

I would still do it again though lol never too old to be spontaneous!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:26 PM
The lights are out. Some people are snoring, but some are awake. Someone else COULD be doing it but you aren't positive. You just want to go to sleep but your SO won't leave you alone until you give up some booty.

Quoting armywifey26:

You need to be a little more specific. Will we ALL be doing it? Will just DH and I be doing it while the others slept? Would they be watching?? My answer would change depending on the scenario 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Depends....My husband and I have gone out to the car in situations like that. I wouldn't really have a problem if everyone was sleeping and we were really quiet.Which probably wouldn't happen. lol. I would be more worried about someone waking up and being offended or uncomfortable.

s.osborne
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:39 PM

ew no

frzmamaof4
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:43 PM
I was 15 at the time this happened. I def wouldn't do it now!!

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

Yep and I have but it has been years since we shared a hotel room with anyone else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazyLife1996
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:48 PM
We never had an audience either it was only after people were asleep and we were quiet.

Now it definitely wouldn't happen. Even when we take the kids on vacation we get at least a two room suite.

Quoting frzmamaof4:

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

Yep and I have but it has been years since we shared a hotel room with anyone else.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
frzmamaof4
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:55 PM
We had another couple in the room at the time, but different beds because we were all doing the same thing of course! We also make sure to have a suite when we go on vacations as well:-)

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

We never had an audience either it was only after people were asleep and we were quiet.

Now it definitely wouldn't happen. Even when we take the kids on vacation we get at least a two room suite.

Quoting frzmamaof4:

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:02 PM

With my group of friends... yes!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)