Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you have daughters, does your husband

Posted by   + Show Post

Do hair and such??

My husband has always helped with the girls he does baths washes and brushes hair puts on tights and costumes and anything else that needs to be done. I think it's a great example for our son too he sees daddy helping and I hope that one day when he's a daddy he will help too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Replies (121-126):
Kelseyciarah
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:01 PM

We are still in the baby phase of our first daughter, so we shall see.

I can already tell he won't like doing her hair because he thinks he is going to hurt her lol.

But he does get her dressed and gives her baths from time to time :)

I also have a son and hopefully he will see daddy helping with the baby as an inspiration!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Dh does. Dd actually prefers that he brushes her out after bath because according to her, I am mean when I brush her hair meaning that I am not as gentle as dh is. Although when it comes to fixing her hair, I'm better at it. I was horrified at her hair when I was doing 8 hour clinical in the fall and I picked her up from school. OMG! Her hair looked like it hadn't been brushed, her clothes were mismatched and that was after I had laid her uniform clothes out the night before and he still didn't put it on her. Now when I have clinical, I show her where her clothes are for the next day so there is no mix up. He does a lot with them so I can't really complain.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:45 PM

He doesn't normally just because it has always been my area of expertese but last year I went out of town over Easter weekend and he was left with the kids. Lo and behold they both showed up at the in-laws perfectly bathed and dressed with dd even in tights and hair fixed. So basically, he doesn't do it but he can if it needed done. Made me feel a bit better that they would be ok if anything ever happened to me.

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:47 PM

That is so damn sexy! LOL yes he does and he loves it. he doesnt get to do it often but he has this look on his face when he is sitting with his girls is priceless

model1000mom
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Our daughters are too old and he didnt become their father until they were 15 and 18 yrs old so no he never got the chance to do their hair and such. 

frankiesma530
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:48 PM
Kinda sorta. He`ll do the bare minimum if he has to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN