Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you have daughters, does your husband

Posted by   + Show Post

Do hair and such??

My husband has always helped with the girls he does baths washes and brushes hair puts on tights and costumes and anything else that needs to be done. I think it's a great example for our son too he sees daddy helping and I hope that one day when he's a daddy he will help too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Replies (21-30):
RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this

We were on vacation, I didn't feel well so he did her hair before bed. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:45 PM
He only brushes. If i want something in their hair i do it lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SillySally83
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:45 PM

lol I don't let him do her hair, because one pig tail will be on top and one on the side, towards the back... but he does try :p

xanayda
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Lol no. My daughters hair is REALLY REALLY curly and he's just not so good at it. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
towerjunkie1989
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:46 PM
He would, but since our girls are his step kids he won't do baths. The 2 year old is in a chest cast and she has to have sponge baths so he will just help by getting a towel.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dlnimo
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:46 PM
This!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes. He's not the greatest at putting pony tails in their hair, but he tries and I love it :)

mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:46 PM
We don't have any daughters, but dh can't wait to have a girl. I'm sure he will do all of this lol.
angevil53
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:46 PM
He does bath and brushes her hair but he can't figure out the holders. I'm a sahm anyway so I'm always available. If not he can put a barrette in probably.
SterlingHeart
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:46 PM

my husband is more of a let me make you breakfast dad -- he left the hair and bows up to me cause well okay i am nit picky about braids being straight and bows being even etc... lol  

He has major hands on with all the kids school and activities he is the big teddy bear all the friends love to hug and horse around with :) 

Freela
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Yes, but both my girls say that Dad doesn't brush hair as well as mom and ask me to do it. It never occurs to him to brush out their hair before a bath, and when he hits a knot afterwards he just tries to power through it, this is why they always come and find me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)