Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you have daughters, does your husband

Posted by   + Show Post

Do hair and such??

My husband has always helped with the girls he does baths washes and brushes hair puts on tights and costumes and anything else that needs to be done. I think it's a great example for our son too he sees daddy helping and I hope that one day when he's a daddy he will help too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Replies (31-40):
Susan0805
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Yes he does. He's good a brushing but not at "fixing". LOL. A for effort though!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itsm3
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:47 PM

yes, when it's his turn to drop her off at school, he does her hair.  it's not very neat or even but he tries and once he does it, dd refuses to let anyone touch or fix it because she's so proud that her daddy did it :)

mydarlingsofia
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:47 PM

He gives our one year old dd baths. Then I dress her and comb her hair. Although he's perfectly capable of it. This is just the teamwork routine we've gotten in to :)

Autumn19
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:47 PM
he does everything but hair because shes only 1 and doesnt have much yet lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:47 PM

No he does our son's hair though,Brylee's hair is a little too high maintenance for him.

unusualmom
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:48 PM
My dh does everything but the hair. Hes as great dad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SB2217
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:48 PM
He tries. He actually puts a lot of effort into it so they look cute, not just hair but clothes too. I love him so much more after I see the girls when he gets them ready. I mean, sometimes their hair looks a bit crazy and the clothes might not be what I would choose but he's so awesome for trying!
We have 3 girls (and no boys) so he pretty much HAS to know how to at least get the hair in a pony tail. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Yes, it may not be perfect but he tries.

misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:48 PM

My dd doesn't have much hair yet but he's great about changing her clothes and he actually matches things. lmao I think it's really cute when a man is great with his children, especially his daughters.

RiotousDigits
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:49 PM

My girls don't have hair to "do"

One has a short bob, the other a pixie.  DH does help comb and whatnot as needed, but it's very low maintenance.  Our most complex hair accessory is headbands.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN