Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you have daughters, does your husband

Posted by   + Show Post

Do hair and such??

My husband has always helped with the girls he does baths washes and brushes hair puts on tights and costumes and anything else that needs to be done. I think it's a great example for our son too he sees daddy helping and I hope that one day when he's a daddy he will help too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Replies (41-50):
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:49 PM
He's the designated after bath detangler in our house, haha...my girls run to daddy and give him the brush because he doesn't hurt...haha...he can do ponytails, buns and pigtails...he wants to learn french braiding as well...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:49 PM

My girls are only 2 and im divorced.  I dont fix their hair too often myself, they just rip the ponytails out anyway.  When they come home from his house, their hair is clean and brushed so I know he does that much. 

RLT2
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Yes, he always gives them their baths/showers. He does try and do their hair, but he sucks at it! He does try though!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Not married or living together, but I'd just be happy if the guy spent a couple hours with his daughter.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup, he's great. We have dance and cheer going in our house. He can do hair, costumes, makeup the whole nine yards. Its really funny to watch as he looks like a pissed off biker dude with long hair and a long goatee.
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:50 PM
That is so adorable!

Quoting itsm3:

yes, when it's his turn to drop her off at school, he does her hair.  it's not very neat or even but he tries and once he does it, dd refuses to let anyone touch or fix it because she's so proud that her daddy did it :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Livv066
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Not her hair, it's hard to take care of. It's extremely curly. He'll do anything else, even paint her nails. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MochaBerry24
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:51 PM

omg how cute! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Yup, he's great. We have dance and cheer going in our house. He can do hair, costumes, makeup the whole nine yards. Its really funny to watch as he looks like a pissed off biker dude with long hair and a long goatee.

CafeMom Tickers

krickette
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:52 PM

yep when ours we little he did what need to be done for both kids son now 34 daughter now31 and we now have 3 granddaughters 4.8.12 and he does hair helps paint nails he is even learning tosew to make them poodle skirts and shorts and what other things they want he also helps cook and clean and has taught all the kids to help. I HAVE THE BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!

supermama322
by Kaylee on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:52 PM
We have 3 daughters and yes he does. He's been working really hard on getting the oldest girl's ballet bun just right. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN