Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WE ARE MOVING!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

We will be moving to the area where SD lives (2 1/2 hrs from where we are now). I could not be more excited!! BM and I were just talking last week about how it would be so nice if DH and I lived closer so that we could go to the park and do more stuff with SD. It won't be until MIL/FIL can sell their two houses and the house that we live in (they own it) and then we will all be able to move together. Prob wont be for about a year but I'm so excited!!! I've already started searching for houses that might work for us. I won't get the final say in which house we end up in but I am more than happy to help look!! EEKKK!!!! Have I mentioned how STOKED I am?!?!

Okay. I just needed to get that off my chest since we aren't telling anyone yet.. not even the kids since we are not sure when anything will happen. A year is a long time for a child to wait for something... hell... it's a long time for an adult to wait for something!!! lol. I did tell BM and swear her to secrecy and she is super excited too.

So SSSHHHH!! Don't tell anyone. lol.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Replies (11-20):
christi34
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:11 PM

What's only right is that you and your husband finally get YOUR own place to live and stop living with other people. That's what being grown is about.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because we won't be putting much money toward the house. They will be paying the down payment and the mortgage. We will be paying for our part of the bills. It's only right to give them the final choice.

Quoting CeeGee81:

Why won't you get final say in which house you live in/buy?

Sounds exciting though, also sounds like you have a good relationship with BM which is SO good for the kids involved :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:14 PM

My observation leads to your name calling...

Pot, meet kettle. :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

Always has to be that one bitch, congratulations you get to be her today!

Quoting Anonymous:

Grown folks waiting for their parents to sell their house and decide where they live for them....smh.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Get off your high horse! What do you care who she lives with??? I wouldn't do it but I don't give 2 shits to people that do! Jesus....pull the stick out of your ass and move on.

Quoting christi34:

What's only right is that you and your husband finally get YOUR own place to live and stop living with other people. That's what being grown is about.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because we won't be putting much money toward the house. They will be paying the down payment and the mortgage. We will be paying for our part of the bills. It's only right to give them the final choice.

Quoting CeeGee81:

Sounds exciting though, also sounds like you have a good relationship with BM which is SO good for the kids involved :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:15 PM

If we don't have a problem with it and my in laws don't have a problem with it and it is what is in AS's best interest then I'm not sure why we would go somewhere else. Not everone NEEDS to own their own home to be satisfied with their life. We are happy with our living situation. Butt out. Thanks.

Quoting christi34:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CeeGee81:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:15 PM

And don't forget: "because they have all the money"

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CeeGee81:

christi34
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:16 PM

I never said I care who she lives with. I only gave a suggestion. Geesh, high horse? Get a life lady!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Get off your high horse! What do you care who she lives with??? I wouldn't do it but I don't give 2 shits to people that do! Jesus....pull the stick out of your ass and move on.

Quoting christi34:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CeeGee81:

MooBaaLaLaLa80
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Nice you all get along. 

christi34
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Butt out! Well you did post it for the whole world to see so no I won't butt out. But good luck to you anyway!!

Quoting Anonymous:

If we don't have a problem with it and my in laws don't have a problem with it and it is what is in AS's best interest then I'm not sure why we would go somewhere else. Not everone NEEDS to own their own home to be satisfied with their life. We are happy with our living situation. Butt out. Thanks.

Quoting christi34:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CeeGee81:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Who is AS?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting christi34:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CeeGee81:

CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Well you're a stronger person than I am lol I love my MIL, don't get me wrong, but I would shoot myself if I lived with her....I'd shoot myself if I lived with anyone that wasn't my SO/DH and kids lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CeeGee81:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN