Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Apparently going to a bar is grounds to be sexually assaulted...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
Thats what our neighbor thinks! Ugh!
On friday it was my friends birthday and she wanted everyone to go out, so I joined. I had one beer over 5 hrs. Any ways pretty much everyone there was in our graduating class and 2 of them had just got back from afghanistan, they were in the marines.
Amyways my friend got all drunk and left w my wallet I had put in her purse so I was totally stuck there. I was standing at the bar and creepy marine guy comes up and starts talking, I kinda knew him. Then I turned around and he reached between my legs and starts rubbing my lady parts! Wtf! I told him to back off etc, he kept being flirty but not as bad.
Then the other one gives me a hug, I used to be friends w him but hadnt seen him in yrs. Then he tells me to kiss him, I say I cant, he tells me to again, I say I CANT. He asks why, I say because im married.... ( i had my ring on the entire time) he says oh shit and then left me alone besides small talk.
Dh and I told the story to the neighbor guy who says " thats why you dont go to bars. You should know better. Boys will be boys"
Say whaaaaat? Do people actually think that or is he just a whacko? Seems like you should be able to go out and not have creepos rubbing on you like that...
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
armstrong7984
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Alchohol does make men become stupid. I have gotten grabbed in the past from the bartender who had been drinking. But even when your trying to walk through a crowd the guys always make a point to touch you, it's discusting but that's how it is at clubs and bars.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Oh he was completely hammered! And stoned. The bar tender cut him off so he just smoked the rest of the night

Quoting armstrong7984:

Alchohol does make men become stupid. I have gotten grabbed in the past from the bartender who had been drinking. But even when your trying to walk through a crowd the guys always make a point to touch you, it's discusting but that's how it is at clubs and bars.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)