Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is your reaction when...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
One person in a relationship is considerably more good looking then the other person. I wonder if the hotter person knows they can do a lot better but then I realize how stupid that sounds. I try for the most parent not to judge but I do catch myself.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brittany208
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:32 PM

The only time I really noticed this was that awful superbowl commercial. but they were getting paid... so.... lol

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this

just because you are good lucking doean'tmean you can do better.

TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:34 PM
I remember thinking that once, saw this gorgeous girl with what looked like a homeless man. And then I realized I knew the homeless looking guy, and well he's pretty freaking awesome lol..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:34 PM

When I was 16  dated this guy whos nose was bigger then his penis. With that said I was 16 and very shallow then, I always thought I could better then him and I did.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:36 PM

I haven't really noticed but if I had to guess I'd say maybe the good looking one is a drip or the not so good looking one is an amazi g person.. Idk

model1000mom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this

My Dh is sexier and hotter than I and I sometimes wonder if others look at us and wonder the same thing. LOL.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:38 PM
It could. I just mean for me most couples are around the same attractiveness level, when they are not you want them to be :/

Quoting notjstasocermom:

just because you are good lucking doean'tmean you can do better.

Oostera
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Since men go for looks and women are more for emotional reasons, I wouldn't question THAT scenario. However, I do find myself wondering if the sexes were swtiched. Like if it were a really attractive guy with a homely woman. Not saying that it couldn't happen, or that they shouldn't be together, but I do catch myself wondering:) Then again, who knows, lol. I don't even know what people think when they look at my DH and me or our family so I could be one of the "wonders", lol:P

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Bump
lilbit53009
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:50 PM

lmao...seriously? or did people just say that making fun of him?

Quoting Jamie1972:

When I was 16  dated this guy whos nose was bigger then his penis. With that said I was 16 and very shallow then, I always thought I could better then him and I did.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)