Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you think? Honestly.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: what do you think

Options:

amateur

not my style but not bad

love it

not sure how I feel about it

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 116

View Results

of this artwork

I've blocked out the signatures on some of it that's what the black lines are

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Quoting toybar02:

its different, i like it

thank you

CrazyLife1996
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:06 PM
All artists have their own flair so don't think you aren't a real artist. If you love doing it then do it.

I can't draw a straight line with a ruler.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

Not my style but it isn't horrible either. It will appeal to some and not others.

I come from a family of artists, like real artists so my compass doesn't really work when it comes to these types of things. I wanted to get real opinions, thank you for yours.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:08 PM

It's been a long time since I've had the computer capabilities to do it. I'm buying a new one shortly and I wasn't sure if I should pick it back up and if I do if I should ever show anyone. lol

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

All artists have their own flair so don't think you aren't a real artist. If you love doing it then do it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

Not my style but it isn't horrible either. It will appeal to some and not others.

I come from a family of artists, like real artists so my compass doesn't really work when it comes to these types of things. I wanted to get real opinions, thank you for yours.

lilbit53009
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:08 PM

my 3.5yo does it all the time

i can paint a picture and then add an effect to make it look like that. or i can take a picture i've already taken and add effects to make it look like that too.

i use an app called Pic Art mostly...but there are hundreds of apps to do it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lilbit53009:

it looks kinda cool i guess...but any smart phone can do that with an app. so i'm not really sure someone should be signing them and presenting them as art

I'm confused as how a smart phone can do it. Please explain. I don't really do anything like that on a phone. So there are painting apps on phones? Wouldn't you still need to be able to paint the picture with your fingers? That seems like it would be tiny and very hard to do.

thecoffeefairy
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:09 PM
I love some of them. Others are ok. The first two are my favorites. You have some real potential. Keep at it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:10 PM

oh. There isn't anything added to these though. They are just painted. They aren't effects or manipulated pictures. It's just digital painting.

Quoting lilbit53009:

my 3.5yo does it all the time

i can paint a picture and then add an effect to make it look like that. or i can take a picture i've already taken and add effects to make it look like that too.

i use an app called Pic Art mostly...but there are hundreds of apps to do it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lilbit53009:

it looks kinda cool i guess...but any smart phone can do that with an app. so i'm not really sure someone should be signing them and presenting them as art

I'm confused as how a smart phone can do it. Please explain. I don't really do anything like that on a phone. So there are painting apps on phones? Wouldn't you still need to be able to paint the picture with your fingers? That seems like it would be tiny and very hard to do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:11 PM

All of them look gloomy to me. Even thought the others are colorful, the paint looks to be bleeding in a way. I'm sorry. It could just be me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

It looks drab and gloomy.

do you find them all to be gloomy or just the dead guy and the swamp?

CrazyLife1996
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:11 PM
As long as you are happy with the finished piece then don't ever hide it. Show pride in what you have created. Art is a great way to show people your soul.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's been a long time since I've had the computer capabilities to do it. I'm buying a new one shortly and I wasn't sure if I should pick it back up and if I do if I should ever show anyone. lol

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting CrazyLife1996:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:12 PM

Quoting thecoffeefairy:

I love some of them. Others are ok. The first two are my favorites. You have some real potential. Keep at it.

Thank you, those two were actually the last ones I did. The first one I did almost 8 years ago and that was the last one I ever did.

RainyDayLazy
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Love the first two!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)