Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This guy is pissing me off!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
This guy (40 something years old) comes in to my work often. Every day sometimes twice a day. He owns a business that my company works with. Good friends with my boss. He has a wife in another state where he's from. His daughters are close to my age (20). Anyways. He's so effed up in the head! He was giving my coworker a ride the other day and almost kicked her out of his vehicle because she wouldn't sleep with him. I start working there and last week he grabbed me from behind and touched my ribs. Yesterday he grabbed this stick thing ( we use it to put merchandise up on the wall) and tried poking my crotch with it. I'm so fed up with his shit. Another customer (I drive for deliveries) will only ask for me to deliver to him. Again this man is 40 with a wife where he's from. He always has to put his arm around me. He told all of his coworkers that we're dating. I have to go to his office for him to sign my papers and he always asks if we can make out now. Now my coworker gave me flowers and a teddy bear with a note saying that he's trying to charm me. Ugh. This job is very flexible for me with my son but my goodness! I just want to cry because of all this shit. I'm going anon. This is embarrassing. I feel so violated especially with the customer that grabbed me. That guy thinks he's so funny. He's a lot taller and bigger than me. I have pepper spray and a tazer but he's in the store when he does this shit and I don't even see it coming. I've told my coworkers about what has been going on but they don't do anything. My boss doesn't bat an eye at the inappropriate comments that this guy makes. I haven't told him about him grabbing or poking me yet. It's just embarrassing.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Babybear89
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this
file a complaint sexual harassment is never okay
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:48 PM
Where do I file?

Quoting Babybear89:

file a complaint sexual harassment is never okay

Babybear89
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this
talk to your hr department they can help you
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:50 PM
Don't let him touch you. Knee him in the balls!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:52 PM
I've told him to stop but he just laughs. I told my employees that I'm fed up with it. They all laugh about it too. I swear I will if he does it again.

Quoting EmilysMom2010:

tossed
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:52 PM
1 mom liked this

"My  boss doesn't bat an eye either. I haven't told him about it yet." If you have not told him, how can he do anything?

You need to ask for a meeting with your boss and calmly discuss your issues and tell him that you really enjoy the job, but this sexual harrassment has to stop. Make sure that you never engage in any off color comments or any behavior that suggests you go along with this. Good luck. It is miserable to work in an environment when you are uncomfortable.

KeriAZ
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Well if your employers wont do anything you can call the police and file a sexual harrasment report. That is against the law.

Quoting Anonymous:

I've told him to stop but he just laughs. I told my employees that I'm fed up with it. They all laugh about it too. I swear I will if he does it again.

Quoting EmilysMom2010:

Scout Jan 1,2003 - Dec 14,2011. Miss you terribly my baby boy!

SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this

sssssssssssssssssssssss

oh so sorry I sprayed you with my pepper spray!

; )

Smcclellan7080
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this

File a complaint! If your boss does not take it seriously, sue them both.

Mrs.Torres2566
by Mrs.T on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Sexual harrassment complaint! File one NOW!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)