Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession: my biggest pet peeve in the office

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies
It annoys me so much when the lady next to me in my office eats all day long. She has hungry days more often than non hungry days. She is a rather large lady. She can barely breath as it is and then she chomps on candy, lollipops, chips, more candy, ALL day! Stop the madness!! And drink some water!!

I would move my desk but my boss says that it would be too obvious ... And I like my window seat...

What's your biggest pet peeve in the office?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:40 PM
2 moms liked this
Assholes.

Yup.
Ironic to this post.
MeghanPerez
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:40 PM
I worked at a small insurance agency. The "office manager" was a complete cunt nugget and absolutely refused to talk to employees. Instead, she made us all use Yahoo messenger to communicate. I was just the receptionist and if someone called or came in and wanted to speak to her, I would call her extension or walk to her office and let her know and she would chew me out. It was stupid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:41 PM
The fucking cattiness, bitchiness, the scheming for my position (I have the overall best money days of the week), the rumors, others trying to pit people against each other, the sneakiness...

Ugh it never ends.

If you can't tell, I just got a phone call about more bullshit lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:43 PM

I work with someone that drives me crazy! She always wants to have meetings that last forever and wastes everyone's day. I just wish she could work independantly.

She is also incredibly sensitive, and is forever having her feelings hurt by one person or another. At first when she would get upset, I felt sorry for her, but since it happens every day, it is hard to be compassionate to a person who gets so worked up over such little things all of the time.

nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Well if she were chewing her food very loudly or talking with her mouth full, I'd understand your irritation. But if she's just eating, and harming nobody but herself, what's the problem?

My biggest pet peeve in the office is when someone uses the last of something and doesn't replace it. Toilet paper, printer paper, toner, white out, you name it. Drives me nuts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:46 PM

Sounds like me accept Im not fat and can breath rather quite well. My pet peeve is women lol

Trina.mhmm
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Thats how I feel about my mother

Quoting Anonymous:

I work with someone that drives me crazy! She always wants to have meetings that last forever and wastes everyone's day. I just wish she could work independantly.

She is also incredibly sensitive, and is forever having her feelings hurt by one person or another. At first when she would get upset, I felt sorry for her, but since it happens every day, it is hard to be compassionate to a person who gets so worked up over such little things all of the time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:50 PM

My biggest pet peeve in the office.....That the owner let an employee who one day decided to drop off his company truck and disappear for 3-4 months when everyone thought he retired...come back and have over half of his old route back. He is in his 50's, has no wife or kids, and is loaded and doesn't need to work. He just got bored of retirement. Thing that pisses me off is he allowed to continue to work for the company after not notifying anyone as to why he left or when/if he'd be back. And the reason it affects me is because I was the one who took the route over for him. The only thing he said to me about it "Well I felt bad cuz you have a kid, so you can have some of my stops I told them that, that was all me. Well, thanks for doing my route over the summer." I haven't spoken to him since but I have to see him everyday. Try to be nice, gets me no where. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Having to small talk with people. I like talking to people I like/am friends with, but I can do without small talk with everyone else. Oh, and the ghetto acting, nasty looking, usually strung out people that come in telling you all their problems and asking for legal advice. I always look up their record after and have to scroll down through charges every.single.time. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:58 PM

When someone would take a dump and not use the air freshener.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN