Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you think this is a accident?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Could it be a accident? Highlighted in Red

Options:

Yes, accident

Hell NO accident

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 102

View Results

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Girl-4-on-life-support-Bremerton-man-charged--188932541.html

BREMERTON, Wash. -- Prosecutors have charged a man accused of gravely injuring his girlfriend's 4-year-old daughter, who is now on life support.

Jason D. Reeser, 34, of Bremerton has been charged with assault of a child in the first-degree in a Jan. 28 incident involving the girl.

According to the statement of probable cause, medics responded to a home in the 3500 block of N. Shorthorn Dr. NW around 2:40 p.m. and found the girl in an "altered level of consciousness."

While being rushed to Harrison Medical Center in Silverdale, the girl suffered from "seizure-like activity, posturing and grinding her teeth," the document said.

Doctors determined the girl was suffering from sub-dermal hematoma. The girl was taken to Mary Bridge Children's Hospital in Tacoma where she underwent emergency surgery.

Doctors at Mary Bridge discovered an acute hematoma on right side of her head and determined the injury, which they feared "was not survivable," would have taken place in the past 24 hours, the statement said. A visible wound was also found on her leg.

When questioned by investigators, Reeser initially said he was unaware of any trauma the girl may have suffered while in his care. He said the girl was napping when he heard noise coming from her bedroom. He went to check on the girl, and found her having a seizure and vomiting, he told detectives.

Reeser later changed his story and admitted there had been an incident.

Reeser told detectives he had grown frustrated while changing the girl. He said he had "pulled too hard” on her leg, and ended up “pulling her entirely off the bed." The move caused the girl to hit her head on the floor, Reeser told police, and "she got that frigging look in her eye" before growing unresponsive.

Reeser had been living with the girl and her mother since September, according to the document. He is being held on $750,000 bail.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Why does a 4 year old need a diaper change?

Not an accident.
937mrsweaver
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:48 PM

this!

Quoting Anonymous:

Not an accident thats forgivable. Let him rot in a cell for life.

MyGirlsAbbyLiz
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:49 PM

if that is what really happened then i think its an accident but he shouldn't be allowed around the child again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Quoting Daya81:

(why is her bf changing her 4yo?) anyways, not an accident at all. what a scumbag!

Its come out through people that the child is autistic, and I assume with other articles Ive read the child is very limited on speech.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Not an accident.

Its come out through people that the child is autistic.

MrsCountryMama
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:44 PM
That's so sad:(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:45 PM
I didn't know that! That adds a whole new level of awful to all this!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Not an accident.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:45 PM

In my head the only way this could be a accident if he said he was playing around with her on the bed and she fell off, that would be a accident. Pulling on a child leg so much you pull them off, how is that a accident? It means you pulled so much that your arm now has passed the bed and a 4 year old is avg between 3ft-4ft tall, which means you now have to move away from the bed to pull the child completely off.

Lets say the child was fighting him, 4 year old autistic child not abnormal for them to find it funny to make the changing harder. So lets say the little girl moved up the bed, he got annoyed and grabbed her ankle to pull her back, that wouldnt have caused her to fall off the bed. I cant fathom how this could of been accident at all. And the fact he lied means he knows he did wrong.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Yes there is also another article that says. "Deputies then spoke to the girl’s mother, who remembered noticing bruises on the girl’s head, legs and thigh a few weeks ago after she had been left with Reeser. Court documents indicate that Reeser told the mother that the girl had cartwheeled down the stairs and he had caught her."

This is why I said posting to someone else I think she must of has some serious verbal delay, and Im shocked it didnt come out in the article.

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/2013/jan/29/man-arrested-for-allegedly-hurting-young-girl/#axzz2K4zLSLsf

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't know that! That adds a whole new level of awful to all this!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Not an accident.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:54 PM

http://www.kitsapsun.com/users/kitsaploghomes/comments/#axzz2K4zLSLsf

I have to post this, this is someone claiming to know the man in the story. Just click on to view their post.

" i do know the child has autism and that if they bump their heads its a big deal compared to all of us"

With the child being 4 and in diapers it would explain the child being autistic. However the 2nd part is very ignorant statement.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN