Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He just doesn't care:/

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
& it breaks my heart.........

His baby will be here anyday and not so much as a call/text anything its the most devastating thing I've ever had to deal with... How could you not care about your first child/ son ? :'( I just don't get it and im pretty sure it will get worse when he's born and his father doesn't even show up :(
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:55 PM
3 moms liked this
Write him off. Better no dad or maybe an adoptive loving step dad someday than a pos loser
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:59 PM

**** Hugs ****  His loss, mama.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:08 PM
:( so true..

Quoting svolkov:

Write him off. Better no dad or maybe an adoptive loving step dad someday than a pos loser

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Been there done that mama. It really doesnt get much easier. Unfortunately, you just need to come to a point where you accept it.

Goodluck.
aunty75
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I was there 20 years ago ,never bothered to be involved or even sign the birth certificate. I felt so sad but i accepted it and filled her life with love and happinesss . Today she is a freshman at columbia's barnard college of women after completeing 9 months at a prestigious private school soon after graduating high school w high honors. i share this story about a beautiful person who came into this world and continues to be such a blessing. Although the transitioning is difficult but have faith and love your child and be as opened about questions that will arise as they grow. Congradulations and have faith and everything will work out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:18 PM

I'm sorry. Don't stress about him. It's his loss. 

boys2men2soon
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Quoting svolkov:

Meanwhile, you get all those miraculous 'firsts' to enjoy......while he misses out.   His loss.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)