Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

feel worthless *adult*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
My hubby and I have not had sex since Dec I had back surgery. We still aren't allowed till around April. I'm so upset this sucks we can't fool around either it hurts to move like that and to orgasm is a big no right now. I want to do for him but he feels bad Cuz I get nothing. This just plain sucks I miss it and miss him he gas been sleeping on the couch since surgery. He moves in the bed and it hurts me. Ugh I just want this to be over . sorry ranting. ( he has been awesome and wonder full and supportive thru this who,e thing though)
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Wow that sucks. Wishing you a speedy recovery
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:45 PM
It does thank u

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow that sucks. Wishing you a speedy recovery

wife-4-life
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Well, it sounds like you have a great & supportive husband. I'm sorry your are going thru that right now. Saying a prayer your you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:46 PM
That would really suck. Look at it this way: you spend some time wanting and waiting now, and follow doctors' orders, and it will be like relearning each others bodies all over again. Take care. REST! Heal. Eat healthy food and get sunlight to heal faster. Keep a journal of what you're feeling and how you're missing him, and maybe that can spice things up even more in a couple of months.
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Kisses...lots and lots of kisses. Almost thru it!
CorisMom
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:47 PM
I'm sorry, Momma. You'll be back to your old self in no time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Thank you he has been awesome. I'm just OK n a mood right now

Quoting wife-4-life:

Well, it sounds like you have a great & supportive husband. I'm sorry your are going thru that right now. Saying a prayer your you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Thank you I have been eating well and have lost weight. I'm stuck at home,can't drive,have a 2 LD weight limit .so I have plenty of time lol. Can't go outside for sunlight though. Damn snow

Quoting Anonymous:

That would really suck. Look at it this way: you spend some time wanting and waiting now, and follow doctors' orders, and it will be like relearning each others bodies all over again. Take care. REST! Heal. Eat healthy food and get sunlight to heal faster. Keep a journal of what you're feeling and how you're missing him, and maybe that can spice things up even more in a couple of months.

oboe_chik
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:51 PM
i know how it is dh had 2 back surgeries on 09...one in april and one in september. I was graduating college in may looking for a job and i had a 4 yr old and an almost 2 yr old...it was really really tough. Not just with not having sex but everything in general was stressful. I can relate im sorry mama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Yes it is not just the sex its everything I'm just feeling it bad right now. Thank you and I hope he is doing well now

Quoting oboe_chik:

i know how it is dh had 2 back surgeries on 09...one in april and one in september. I was graduating college in may looking for a job and i had a 4 yr old and an almost 2 yr old...it was really really tough. Not just with not having sex but everything in general was stressful. I can relate im sorry mama.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN