Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I FU***NG HATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
1 mom liked this

MY SOON TO BE FATHER IN LAW!!!!

HE'S A HORRID INFLUENCE ON MY FIANCEE, A LOSER. HE IS USING MY FIANCEES CAR BECAUSE HE'S A BROKE PIECE OF SHIT WHO DECIDED TO BUY A JEEP WITH NO DOORS OR WINDOWS OFF CRAIGSLIST AND CAN'T USE THAT ON A RAINY DAY. LOL WHAT KIND OF GROWN MAN WOULD BUY THAT KIND OF VEHICLE AS HIS SOLE TRANSPORTATION?!

HE HAS ENABLED MY FIANCEE TO MOVE BACK HOME FOR A FEW WEEKS A LONG WHILE BACK ONCE WHEN WE GOT INTO A HUGE BLOWUP FIGHT. 

HE HAS TOLD MY FIANCEE NOT TO FEEL "OBLIGATED TO MARRY ME JUST BC I'M PREGNANT, HE CAN ALWAYS LEAVE THE RELATIONSHIP"

ALL THAT ASIDE HE CHEATED ON HIS WIFE AND LEFT HER HOMELESS WHILE HE MOVED HIS MISTRESS INTO THE HOUSE THEY SHARED FOR 20 YEARS AND RAISED THEIR CHILDREN IN!!!! 

MY OH MY DO I FUCKING HATE HIM. I DON'T WANT HIM THERE AT THE HOSPITAL WHEN I HAVE THIS BABY! BUT I KNOW THATS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.

WHAT MAKES IT WORSE IS MY FIANCEE SEES NO FAULTS IN HIS SORRY EXUSE FOR A FATHER. I WISH WE COULD JUST MOVE FAR AWAY FROM HERE AND NEVER HAVE TO SEE THIS SORRY MOTHER FUCKER!

This post makes me sound like a raging bitch. [Disclaimer] I'm pregnant, blame the hormones mixed with my distain. 

VENT OVER!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:13 PM
8 moms liked this
The apple doesn't fall from the tree,good luck.
Fistandantalus
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Oh dear...

Aslen
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:14 PM
2 moms liked this
Well.... you have 2 choices. Pick one.
Me? Id run
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:15 PM

EXACTLY WHAT MY MOM SAID!!!!!!!!! YUP. I'm currently going to school and will never be dependent on my fiancee for this reason. I am playing it safe!! 

Quoting Anonymous:

The apple doesn't fall from the tree,good luck.

misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Quoting Fistandantalus:

Oh dear...

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this

WELL SHIT.....HE WILL PROBABLY TURN OUT JUST LIKE HIS FATHER.

YOU KNOW THE SAYING....LIKE FATHER/LIKE SON. IF I WERE YOU I WOULD HIGH TAIL IT OUT OF THAT SITUATION AND RUN FOR THE HILLS

Quoting Anonymous:

MY SOON TO BE FATHER IN LAW!!!!

HE'S A HORRID INFLUENCE ON MY FIANCEE, A LOSER. HE IS USING MY FIANCEES CAR BECAUSE HE'S A BROKE PIECE OF SHIT WHO DECIDED TO BUY A JEEP WITH NO DOORS OR WINDOWS OFF CRAIGSLIST AND CAN'T USE THAT ON A RAINY DAY. LOL WHAT KIND OF GROWN MAN WOULD BUY THAT KIND OF VEHICLE AS HIS SOLE TRANSPORTATION?!

HE HAS ENABLED MY FIANCEE TO MOVE BACK HOME FOR A FEW WEEKS A LONG WHILE BACK ONCE WHEN WE GOT INTO A HUGE BLOWUP FIGHT. 

HE HAS TOLD MY FIANCEE NOT TO FEEL "OBLIGATED TO MARRY ME JUST BC I'M PREGNANT, HE CAN ALWAYS LEAVE THE RELATIONSHIP"

ALL THAT ASIDE HE CHEATED ON HIS WIFE AND LEFT HER HOMELESS WHILE HE MOVED HIS MISTRESS INTO THE HOUSE THEY SHARED FOR 20 YEARS AND RAISED THEIR CHILDREN IN!!!! 

MY OH MY DO I FUCKING HATE HIM. I DON'T WANT HIM THERE AT THE HOSPITAL WHEN I HAVE THIS BABY! BUT I KNOW THATS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.

WHAT MAKES IT WORSE IS MY FIANCEE SEES NO FAULTS IN HIS SORRY EXUSE FOR A FATHER. I WISH WE COULD JUST MOVE FAR AWAY FROM HERE AND NEVER HAVE TO SEE THIS SORRY MOTHER FUCKER!

This post makes me sound like a raging bitch. [Disclaimer] I'm pregnant, blame the hormones mixed with my distain. 

VENT OVER!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:17 PM

My fiancee doesn't agree with what his dad said, but STILL. 

He's always there for his dad if he needs ANYTHING. I hate it! But what am I supposed to do? That's his DAD! KWIM?

Quoting Aslen:

Well.... you have 2 choices. Pick one.
Me? Id run

SweetMama823
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:17 PM
All I can say is...good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Saille717
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:17 PM

You do know that boys eventually become their fathers; right?  

I'm chalking some of your rant up to your hormones, but if you have any hesitation about marrying your DF, it's better to wait and be wrong, than to marry sooner and be wrong!!!

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:17 PM

RUN!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)