Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you scared?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Do scary movies scare you? What about ghost hunters shows?

I love Ghost Adventures the best and watch it every night before bed. Sometimes the boys will watch. It's fun to have the little guys to talk to. My husband laughs and falls asleep.

I used to be scared at the thought of ghosts but not anymore. It truly fascinates me now.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Replies (21-26):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:57 AM
No I'm not scared of tv shows because I'm an adult.
supermomz25
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:58 AM

scary movies don't scare me and I don't believe in ghosts.

Allebas
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:00 AM

I have yet to see ANY movie that 'really' scared me. Most of the so called 'scary' movies are just plain stupid and you can pretty much predict what is going to happen and when. My oldest son told me about a movie he saw recently. I forget what he said the name of it was. I will have to ask him tomorrow, as he's not home right now. He said it was pretty scary and really good!!

horseap
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:01 AM

Yes, my work is haunted and I hate those damn shows.  Even commercials for scary movies, I turn the channel so I dont have to see it.  Like that Dark Skies one that coming out with the boy on the bed and his eyes are blacked out and his dads like freaking and the little boys all Daddy?  Whats wrong?!  Whats the matter?!?!  FTS!

RiotPixie
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Love that kinda thing. Nothing like a good scary movie.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:05 AM
I feel that way too, I do get scared sometimes but not that scream cover my eyes or change the channel type, I sometimes will let my guard down and hear things or feel a presence but that's once in a great while. But no I usually don't get scared especially off stuff like that

Quoting Anonymous:

I wish I could be scared. I might if I were out looking for them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)