Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

9/11 was STAGED? Our Government killed its own people?!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

ETA:

First of all, I removed a couple of the pictures. I am well aware that these are not all 'solid proof'' of anything. However there is a LOT more to the cover up than what I was able to put in this post. I urge you to do some research for yourself.

I added this at the top so I knew it would be seen - I do not think the government orchistrated this so called attack, but they KNEW about it, and chose to do things that would leave the parts of the country that had been marked as targets virtually defenseless.

They might not have organized it, but they DID facilitate it, and guarentee that it would happen.

So, I'm not a big consipracy theorist, but I started watching these documentaries anyway. Some of the evidence is just overwhelming. Look at a few of these pictures. Remember these are NOT ALTERED in any way.

note something attached to the bottom of this plane.

Seconds before the planes - yes both of them - hit the towers there was a flash. Most regarded it as a solar flash, or just the impact of the plane.

Further evidence implies that what hit the pentagon was NOT a 757, but in fact a much smaller military grade jet plane.

This is a diagram, the size of the hole created in the pentagon when the object flew into it, and the relative size of a 757. This plane would not only have left TONS of debree, but would have made a much larger hole in the base levels of the pentagon.

Now, here are a few pictures of the pentagon. Note the damaged areas of the buidling, and the odd anomalies (I've pointed out in red circles, explaining each)

There are no airplane debris anywhere. Where did the wings go if they broke off on the lawn? Where did the rest of the debris go??

Also please check out this website - it was originally in french this is a translated web page.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/hunt_the_boeing.htm

Do you believe in the government? Do you believe 9/11 was government planned? If you do not,
You need to wake up.

These are two of the many documentaries I have watched so far about this issue.

Loose Change 9/11

9/11: In Plane Site

Look them up if you have netflix and I urge you to watch them both.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Replies (61-70):
ihave1
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this

how does a book not being burned prove anything? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:52 PM
2 moms liked this
I think they do it in many ways. Gmo's our toxic diet, vaccines. Youtube has plenty videos of Bill Gates stating we must decrease our population dramatically and vaccines are a way to do that. Many countries have band gmo foods or at least required labeling.

Quoting Anonymous:

If our goverment was going to kill people for population control, why would they choose successful, intelligent people? Why not poison kool aid or something?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I do believe that. Buildings like that dont fall down from being hit at the top and the cars were torched bc that wasnt smoke that came from a building falling down. Firemen said they were blown across the lobby.
KeriAZ
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Debris

Quoting Anonymous:

Funny that you say that...

It was claimed there was a 100 foot wide crater - CRATER - left on the lawn of the pentagon, and that the wings had in fact broken off before impact. Please point out in any of those pictures where there is aircraft debree such as wings or engines.

A majority of the 'debree' outside the pentagon, are wire spools and building materials, because at the same time that this happened, the pentagon was undergoing 'renovations' to that SAME sector of the building.

Quoting Anonymous:

I can understand why a plane would not leave a larger hole.  The simple fact is that the wings would move backwards upon impact.  The wings would not stay straight flying into a non-moving object.

IDK if it was the government or not.  Like a pp said, there's nothing we can do about it anyway except be aware of what's going on around us.  I remember these events well.  I just put my kids on the school bus when the TV broke with news about it.

Scout Jan 1,2003 - Dec 14,2011. Miss you terribly my baby boy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Bump
Luna091306
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:53 PM
I thought they were 757s?

Quoting pampire:

Whoever told you that commercial aircraft all have more than 2 engines is incorrect (http://www.boeing.com/commercial/safety/faq.html)  and I would question anything else that came from them.  It USED to be that 4 engines were required, but that has not been the case for some time.

Both planes that hit the towers were 767, which has two engines. 

I'll say it again, if the makers of those documentaries got this very basic FACT wrong, I would advise against giving very little credence to anything else they have said.

Not that I don't believe the US Govt would not kill it's own people.  They would when it is to their benefit.  9/11 was not to their benefit.  The US Govt allowed US Citizens to be killed abroad by US drones. These US citizens were Al Qaeda officials, directly invovled in plots against the USA.  http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-killing-memo-20130206,0,5263677.story

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Amiehart62
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:53 PM

have you ever looked at a 20$ bill!! its been planned for years!!...

jk

TheLadyAmalthea
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:54 PM

I absolutely despise that show, by the way. I caught my husband watching it one night. He said it was an accident, that the tv was on TLC when he turned it on and he just couldn't turn away from the stupidity. That and that other show they are putting on... Gypsy Sisters? My brain cells die just from the ads.

Quoting MsMcWithey:

I am preparing. I hate celebrities and Honey Who??? lol but you are right about most Americans, and that's why they get away with shit. I don't think they really count our votes tbh. they don't follow anything on the constitution so why would they follow our votes?

Quoting TheLadyAmalthea:

Ok. So if you believe in all this stuff, what are you doing about it? We won't be out in the street over throwing our government! We're all to busy watching Honey Boo Boo and worshipping celebrities to do anything. We are a nation of lazy people. We will whine and cry about how the government is screwing us over, but the only thing we do about it is post our conspiracy theories on cafemom and wait for our tax returns so we can go buy a TV at Walmart. Our government is stupid. Is that not clear? We are screwed because we keep voting idiots into office. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:54 PM
2 moms liked this

What will I do about it? The next election coming up I'm gathering as many friends as I can, and family, and even strangers, via facebook posts, etc.

Then we are all going to go vote for someone who ISN'T a democrat or republican, and who has better policies than the last bunch of assholes who have been elected. Rinse and repeat for every election thereafter.

Its funny... thats all it would really take. They can't lie to us about who we know we voted for. If we just got enough people to wisen up about who to vote for, and to not be sucked in by the campaign ads shown on TV every 4 years, we would be able to start to change our government for the better.

There are too many people who either dont vote, or just vote for the one they think 'has a better personality and better ideas'.

Quoting TheLadyAmalthea:

Ok. So if you believe in all this stuff, what are you doing about it? We won't be out in the street over throwing our government! We're all to busy watching Honey Boo Boo and worshipping celebrities to do anything. We are a nation of lazy people. We will whine and cry about how the government is screwing us over, but the only thing we do about it is post our conspiracy theories on cafemom and wait for our tax returns so we can go buy a TV at Walmart. Our government is stupid. Is that not clear? We are screwed because we keep voting idiots into office. 

SnapIt
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:55 PM
I believe they took down the plane in PA.
I also find it strange other buildings fell strangely and caught fire that were around the corner from the twins
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)