Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

baby is three months old and already pregnant =/

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My sweet baby is 3 months and I'm only a few days late but I'm freaking out I'm a very paranoid person and i don't want to deprive myfirst of being An only child....
Ok back story I'm exclusively breast feeding and on the pill the one with out estrogen and my obgyn explained if i miss a day i have to take out when i remember and that its the new time from now on and then after 3 days I'm safe but when i missed once hubby works out of town and wasn't home tell a few days after i was back on track so if i am that one persistent little kid lol
I'm just crazy and need to vent and be told I'm crazy

.... I'll take a test this weekend if af never shows
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Replies (11-20):
horseap
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:30 AM

I bf'd all of our children.  DD is 16 months and last month I had my first period since having her.  Dont panic.  Grab a couple of the cheap tests from walmart (.88 c) and test every couple of days. If its neg take your bc as your should. No periods are normal. 

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
calvinsmommy18
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:31 AM

I would use back up birth control like a condom for future sessions for up to a month.

Leobaby2007
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:31 AM

I hear so many stories of women getting PG while nursing. Good luck either way! XO

marinenonstop
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:31 AM
Well...take a test..however dont completely freak out. 1) you JUST had a baby...it takes time to resume a normal.cycle. 2) you're on a form of contraceptive..3) you're breast feeding. Its absolutely normal to not have a period while bfing. I didnt at all while bfing my youngest. I had one pp period... then nothing for six months. Def test to be on the safe side, however i wouldnt think pregnant.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krazykiddles
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:32 AM

My kiddos that are now 12 and 11 are 11 months apart. It isn't easy when they are very young, but with time it gets better.  They have always been best friends.

209mom4you
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I need to go to bed I thought your child was pregnant...
allisonc75
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:33 AM
my baby is ten months old and im due anyday now!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dallascowboys82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:34 AM
My grandmom was one of those women.
I was so shocked when I was told the story, but I guess it does happen. I had my kids, and the first six to eight weeks, sex was the least of my thinking.

Quoting MixedCooke:

at least you arent one of the women who are pregnant at their 6 week follow up appointment!  Happens a lot actually!

dallascowboys82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Boy or girl?

Quoting allisonc75:

my baby is ten months old and im due anyday now!

loveabi
by **tRiNa LyN** on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:36 AM
Me too!! I think it's bed time...

Quoting 209mom4you:

I need to go to bed I thought your child was pregnant...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)