Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

baby is three months old and already pregnant =/

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My sweet baby is 3 months and I'm only a few days late but I'm freaking out I'm a very paranoid person and i don't want to deprive myfirst of being An only child....
Ok back story I'm exclusively breast feeding and on the pill the one with out estrogen and my obgyn explained if i miss a day i have to take out when i remember and that its the new time from now on and then after 3 days I'm safe but when i missed once hubby works out of town and wasn't home tell a few days after i was back on track so if i am that one persistent little kid lol
I'm just crazy and need to vent and be told I'm crazy

.... I'll take a test this weekend if af never shows
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:39 AM
Oh i want at last four kids but as far apart as me and my siblings are 1yr and 9 moths i come from a very fertal family lol

Quoting Anonymous:

deprive your child of being an only child?? i was raised like an only child because i was adopted. all my siblings where adults when i was born so they where more like uncles. if anything, your depriving your child of the bond that comes with siblings. something i always wanted.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:40 AM
Oh yes that's on my shopping list lol

Quoting mattiehatter:

Well if you aren't pregnant there is this handy little thing called a condom. Pair it with a spermacide. On top of breastfeeding and the mini pill you might have a shot of not getting pregnant again. Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:43 AM
1 mom liked this
lol nice! well im glad to hear that at least. i come from a fertile family too. (biological family) im currently 31wks prego with a 9mo and a 3yr old. have what seems like hundreds of great aunts and uncles etc etc lol. recently became involved with my biological family.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh i want at last four kids but as far apart as me and my siblings are 1yr and 9 moths i come from a very fertal family lol

Quoting Anonymous:

deprive your child of being an only child?? i was raised like an only child because i was adopted. all my siblings where adults when i was born so they where more like uncles. if anything, your depriving your child of the bond that comes with siblings. something i always wanted.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol wow i did word that badly after re looking at it that would be CRAZY especially since he's a boy =)

Quoting loveabi:

Me too!! I think it's bed time...

Quoting 209mom4you:

I need to go to bed I thought your child was pregnant...

allisonc75
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:47 AM
boy! lol

Quoting dallascowboys82:

Boy or girl?

Quoting allisonc75:

my baby is ten months old and im due anyday now!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dallascowboys82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:58 AM
Me and my sisters are all that way. It took me month to get pregnant with my daughter, my son..I found out when I was two weeks along..it barely showed up on the test. I had to ask my sister what a really faint line ment, cause when I took the test for my daughter, the lines were bright pink lines. All the females in my family can get pregnant in a heartbeat. So happy I got my tubes tied.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
itsm3
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:48 AM

it happens.  my hubs and his bro are 11 months apart bc their mom got pregnant when my hubs was 3mos.

ps - an only child isn't "deprived" of anything... unless if you choose to deprive him/her of care and love. 

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I just woke up and read it the same way.

Quoting 209mom4you:

I need to go to bed I thought your child was pregnant...
NanaMomo
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:55 AM
How was that o.O lol

Quoting Sassy762:

Hell I got pregnant when My first child was 3 weeks old, lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaTLC186
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:59 AM
Happened to me.....my oldest two are 11 months apart (the pull out method didn't work lol)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)