Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Can't make up this $***. ETA and a pic

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 88 Replies

So my nephew had the cops called on him because he was playing with a toy gun that his father gave him. Who called the cops? His fathers new wife. Yes the father was there. No types of bullets, darts etc.. We're in the gun.

she told the cops that my nephew threatened to shoot her.  Yes the cops (2 of them) showed up and told my nephew that if it happens again they will take him to juvenile.

now a normal parent would have taken the toy gun away, broke it or threw it Inthe trash and the kid would have lost privileges or would have been grounded or something.

what if there was an actual emergency and either the 911 line was busy or the police were "tied up" at this call.

ETA. Ok talked to my nephew and he went and showed me the gun (he had a double pack) of the toy gun.  It's a friggin SQUIRT GUN and its clearly a toy.  Again I state the obvious this bitch is psycho

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Bump
DuchessScrat
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:54 PM
12 moms liked this

*face palm*  What a control freak.  She should be fined.  This is an abuse of emergency services.

Reality_check
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:55 PM
how old is your nephew?

i once saw my 10yo nephew hold a nerf gun to my DD's head and go "pow pow". told my sister and she threw all his nerf guns away because that behavior is unacceptable. my DD at the time was only 18mo.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:56 PM
3 moms liked this

Umm it was a TOY!!! Holy crap what a drama queen. She could have just told him you don't say you will shoot people! OMG lol

Mcelly
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldnt have done that, but I think she was teaching him lesson and she probably didnt think it was het place to punish him. How old is he?
1likeme
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this
With any luck the father will protect his son from his bitch wife. If not your family should speak with him about the stepmother.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:56 PM

wow thats a bit excessive.

banana-bear
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:57 PM
4 moms liked this

How old was the kid?
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:57 PM
1 mom liked this

The father needs to throw that Tramp out of the house.....smdh

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:57 PM

He just turned 12 and the toy gun was given to him my the father and his new wife

Quoting Reality_check:

how old is your nephew?

i once saw my 10yo nephew hold a nerf gun to my DD's head and go "pow pow". told my sister and she threw all his nerf guns away because that behavior is unacceptable. my DD at the time was only 18mo.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN