Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bartholin cyst....FML. F%8; it...might as well name it! Update on page 8! Another update pg 8.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Let's just fucking name the bitch since doctors refuse to lance/drain her....so ladies....help me pick a fucking name? Lol. I am on hydro's for pain (it isn't helping...just making me feel stupid) and antibiotics (that she obviously likes because instead of getting smaller...she is fucking growing!). I've had this thing since Jan 17th and have tried every kind of home remedy possible to rid of it. Nothing worked. I've been to the ER and they sent me home with antibio's and pain meds. The only doctor in our town makes appointments by the day only and I have yet to catch them with an open spot. Tomorrow, I will try again, but if I can't get in I am going to stab the fucking thing with a knife and drain it myself!!! I am tired of being in pain and its to the point now where I can hardly walk.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Replies (31-40):
marilyn623
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:52 AM
Have you tried that spray numbing stuff? I forgot what its called but loved that stuff post birth.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JCKitten87
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:53 AM
I'd cut it... I get cyst, boils, whatever u want to call them under my arms... I can NOT imagine it there... The relief after the pressure is gone... But try to make sure everything is sterile... I am so sorry u are dealing with that
krystyneh
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:53 AM
Are they sure it doesnt contain MRSA? My friend had one and they told her to drain it at home and it kept growing. She went to the ER again and it tested positive for MRSA.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Name it Large Marge. LOL

calvinsmommy18
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Big Bertha sounds good

myloves.050709
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:55 AM

I have no idea what that is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Ictimal !!! If its open then put ictimal on it for 8 hrs cover with a bandaid then clean and reapply . It will be almost gone in 5 days but this will help
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Oh gross. Lol. Yeah I am thinking at least 2oz will come out of this beast. lol. If I end up having to do it myself, I'll measure it. Hahahahaha.

Quoting Anonymous:

On my back. DH STARTED to help me but the first pull he started gaggin and dropped the damn thing so blood and puss were running down my back and spilled all over the floor!

Quoting Anonymous:

Where was yours at? I have tried for days to get it to "get a head" but it isn't working. The ER told me "It wasn't ready." so what? I gotta just live with this painful ass shit till it decides to "get a head"???

Quoting Anonymous:

I had a MRSA infection and it wasnt open at the time but I got in a hot shower to get it nice and to a head... then I took a breast pump and put it on the infection and turned it on.  That thing shot puss and blood!  I got over an ounce of puss out.  It hurt so damn bad but getting it out was worth it to me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Hmmm. I wonder if that would work. I have 2 cans of that stuff in my closet.

Quoting marilyn623:

Have you tried that spray numbing stuff? I forgot what its called but loved that stuff post birth.

marilyn623
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:57 AM
And id definately pop/ lance that. Generally messing w a boil will make it come to a head then its easy to pop. Idk if its too painfull though :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)