Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bartholin cyst....FML. F%8; it...might as well name it! Update on page 8! Another update pg 8.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Let's just fucking name the bitch since doctors refuse to lance/drain her....so ladies....help me pick a fucking name? Lol. I am on hydro's for pain (it isn't helping...just making me feel stupid) and antibiotics (that she obviously likes because instead of getting smaller...she is fucking growing!). I've had this thing since Jan 17th and have tried every kind of home remedy possible to rid of it. Nothing worked. I've been to the ER and they sent me home with antibio's and pain meds. The only doctor in our town makes appointments by the day only and I have yet to catch them with an open spot. Tomorrow, I will try again, but if I can't get in I am going to stab the fucking thing with a knife and drain it myself!!! I am tired of being in pain and its to the point now where I can hardly walk.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:57 AM

DD had one on her vag lip.  She couldnt walk, couldnt lay on her tummy that side or sit because the swelling went back to her butt.  I felt terrible but we had to hold her down and pop it.  I knew that it wouldnt get better or go away until it started to drain. Your right, I dont care what the ER said once you drain it and get the shit out youll feel a thousand times better!

Quoting Anonymous:

Where was yours at? I have tried for days to get it to "get a head" but it isn't working. The ER told me "It wasn't ready." so what? I gotta just live with this painful ass shit till it decides to "get a head"???

Quoting Anonymous:

I had a MRSA infection and it wasnt open at the time but I got in a hot shower to get it nice and to a head... then I took a breast pump and put it on the infection and turned it on.  That thing shot puss and blood!  I got over an ounce of puss out.  It hurt so damn bad but getting it out was worth it to me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:58 AM
They never tested it. They are very stupid at the ER here.

Quoting krystyneh:

Are they sure it doesnt contain MRSA? My friend had one and they told her to drain it at home and it kept growing. She went to the ER again and it tested positive for MRSA.

atyou
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:58 AM
For the love of Kevin Costner's glorious mother.

I just googled that shit.

*GAG*
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Oh snap! Hahahahahahaha now THAT is a good name! Lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Name it Large Marge. LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Nope. Its not open.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ictimal !!! If its open then put ictimal on it for 8 hrs cover with a bandaid then clean and reapply . It will be almost gone in 5 days but this will help

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Cock blocker ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Grumpylilpixy
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:01 AM

Why don't you lance it yourself. Is this one on your yahoooo

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Actually...yes! The thing covers like my entire vag hole. It fucking sucks. I miss sex. lol.

Quoting Mychele:

Cock blocker ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:06 AM
Yes it is on my vagina. And tomorrow if the doc wont lance it...I will! I have a few sharp knives that could do the trick. They say it's very bad to lance it on your own....especially if it is infected...but eh well.

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Why don't you lance it yourself. Is this one on your yahoooo

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:06 AM

I had one that had to be drained thru the ER I was on 2 kinds of antibiotics and they had to place a catheter that the OB/Gyn had to remove 3 days later....soooo sorry you are going thru this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured