Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I so wanted to say something!

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:28 AM
  • 25 Replies

I don't like when folks say something to me so I kept my mouth shut! There was a kid in walmart yesterday just screaming! I looked over he was drinking a redbull! Come on now he was maybe 2 or 3 why add to the fact that they are hyper enough as it is.

My son is 13 I can not imagine givning him a redbull!

I don't like them myself my heart races and I feel odd. Would you give one to a kid that young or your kids period?

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Oh hell no.
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:31 AM

I wouldn't. I also don't let -not in the controlling sense- dh drink them

julie515
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Wow. Just wow.

banana-bear
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Uhhh, what?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gigis1

god no, it makes me nauseous, i wouldnt feed my kids anything i dont like plus thats just overkill

CheesyKitty
If he was screaming BEFORE the redbull it might be an adhd or other mental thing. The caffeine actually calms them down.

I am sure more mommas with actual experience will be in shortly to explain correctly.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Absolutely NOT....EVER

KrissyKC
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:33 AM

I gave my 7 month old a drink from my coffee cup the other day at church... then I gave him more... and more... and again... more...

I didn't think about how bad it looked, because I was only dribbling water in his mouth... I had rinsed out the coffee and put a little water in there.  He had just had some food, and he wanted something to rinse it down!!   Wasn't until some one walked by and stopped in their tracks...  I laughed so hard.

Mrs.Pedro
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:35 AM
No but it really depends. I'm not sure if red bull has one, but other energy drinks have big cans with a lid... If it was one of those I'd think maybe they have him something else in the container. Or like another replies said, it could be meant to calm him if he has ADHD. Either way I don't judge.
Homeschoolmom99
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:36 AM

That is why I am venting here and did not say anything

Quoting Mrs.Pedro:

No but it really depends. I'm not sure if red bull has one, but other energy drinks have big cans with a lid... If it was one of those I'd think maybe they have him something else in the container. Or like another replies said, it could be meant to calm him if he has ADHD. Either way I don't judge.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN