Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tired of the favoritism

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I have 3 kids. My middle is favored by my ex parents. My ex does not see the kids. His parents will only call the oldest and middle they never ask about the youngest who is 10. Well the oldest is 20 and pays his own phone bill but the middle is on my plan. Since they dont seem to care about the youngest I blocked their numbers from calling the middle. He lives under my roof and I pay the bill. They can call my number to talk if they want but they refuse to. I have never been rude or ugly to them. Ever since my ex got with this woman there have been problems between them and their dad and grandparents. Before I blocked them they would call the middle and take him places and such but never the youngest. It always hurt my youngest feelings and I would hear comments about how they dont love me they dont want me...heartbreaking for a kid to think that about their grandparents.They did ask the oldest if his number had been changed and my oldest said no same number. So I know that was probably wrong to block them but Im tired of the favoritism.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Replies (11-12):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Okay thanks......I was reading it entirely wrong

Quoting Anonymous:

Im female. My ex husbands woman he is with now is who Im refering to.

Quoting Sassy762:

HUH????

Are you male or female???

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sassy762:

I would stop all contact with them....period. IF they can't treat them ALL the same then they don't get to talk, see or be a part of their life...period (no exceptions)

Well by blocking their numbers from my 18year olds phone there has been contact because they will not call me. They know I am fed up and have had enough of their crap. They want to drink the juice from my ex woman let them drink it ...one day they will see how they were wrong in believing her crap she tells them when we dont even talk to her or their dad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:47 AM
poor kids, you did good by blocking them
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)