Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

do your kids have grandparents?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies

Mine doesnt I feel so bad for him

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Homeschoolmom99
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:46 AM

Not really my mom is crazy and my exmil is weird HOWEVER he has a ton of older people who take the place of grandparents

Vipergirl22
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:47 AM

Yes both sets too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:49 AM

Quoting Homeschoolmom99:

Not really my mom is crazy and my exmil is weird HOWEVER he has a ton of older people who take the place of grandparents

lol mine situation is similar, my mom has issues. And my MIL is weird as hell. They do have my husbands dad and my stepdad is just an asshole that they dont see. I also feel bad that my kids didnt have the loving grandparent that I had (she passed away 2 years ago). I feel like if my mother and his mother were a little older it may help some but then again Im never too sure.

banana-bear
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:50 AM
Yes but none are present.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
calvinsmommy18
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:50 AM
Yes. 4 wonderful grandparents. 3 wonderful great grandmas too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:52 AM

Yes my 7 children have 1 grandmother left and my 9 grandkids have me 

lendales_mommi
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:52 AM

My son has one his grandma and a ex step dad of mine who I still call dad and he calls grandpa

Blueliner
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:52 AM

Yes, they're all alive. They also have 6 great grandparents. DH and I are 31, our parents are all 55-56.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:52 AM

yes they have both my parents and my husbands father.  They still have one great grandma (my dads mom) and where very close with my grandma (my moms mom who just passed away this past March) My daughter was very close with my grand pap (my moms dad) but she does not remember him, he passed away when she was 3, my son never got to meet him.  I feel very lucky that they got the relationships that they did.  Remember there are many elderly people in nursing homes that never get a visitor and would love someone especially a child to brighten their day. I know it is not the same but it is just an idea.

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:53 AM
Yes Ds has 4 sets and dd has 6 sets. Although my xh mom claims my ds 2. So he really has 5 sets. And they have 4 great grandmothers and 1 great grand father
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)