Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why do CMers flock?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies

to the controversial topics? Those posts get so many replies. It's pointless. How many times can you debate the same topic?

Anyway my son talks in his sleep and just said "It was the first time ever!"

I also have heartburn right now and wish I had some tums but I have nothing to help relieve this! Damn tomato sauce.

What is going on at your house late at night?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:01 AM

Absolutely NOTHING. Just listening to my playlist on CM ,while it lasts and jumping back and forth to different groups with my awesome relpies and GIFS, lol

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:01 AM
Idk Guess because they know someone will argue back?

I'm laying in bed exhausted yet unable to
Relax enough to pass out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calvinsmommy18
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:02 AM
I had heartburn bad today. I ran out of my omeprozole and didn't have anything to take. Bought some zantac and omeprozole. I feel a lot better now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
armywifey26
by Krissy on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:02 AM

I stay far far away from them. Or if I go into them I rarely leave a reply. 

Sucks about your heartburn. It is 2am here and I am the only one still awake. I just started a load of dishes and now I am contemplating whether or not to go to bed. 

kmjmlj
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:03 AM
I'm organizing Mardi gras stuff for Fridays parade we are riding in. Taking a break at the moment.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melakay1981
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:03 AM

Nothing much going on here.  I remember the first time my daughter voiced that she had a dream.  She was about 3 and I went into her room in the morning and when I opened her door it woke her up, as she was crawling out of the bed she looks at me and says "mom, don't eat purple crayons in the jungle" LMAO! I thought I was going to die laughing.  Then another time she woke up screaming and said she saw a big orange french fry tapping its foot in the kitchen.  When I was filling out the paper work for preschool (which was not long after the french fry dream) it asked if your child had any fears, i could not think of anything, so I asked her if there was anything she was afraid of and she said "the big orange french fry" lol  Sorry just had to share that.

xtina8817
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:04 AM
Up late. Just made a post about a half hour ago and noticed the same thing! I have no replies because its not a drama topic. Oh well. Silly ladies.

I'm wide awake :-( hubby and DD are fast asleep. I have to be up for work in an hour. Fml
TarantulaTress
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:04 AM
Drama. It draws in people like flies to poo.

Right now I'm laying in bed wondering why in the Hell I'm still up. I'm wide awake. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarina.c.c
by Reen on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:04 AM
Just got off work. Had a rough shift. I'm enjoying some wine and waiting on my hunny to finish the laundry lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:04 AM
I've got something going on in my system that feels quite like a gas bubble but it just won't come out or go away x.x
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured