Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does your DH act this way?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies

Please tell me i am not alone when it comes to this.....I am made to feel like I am not allowed to get upset or angry at DH...I am made to feel like I am wrong for having feelings...

for example....This morning he went out and started his truck for work and then walked back in with his shoes covered in snow and slush and tracked it all over the kitchen and dining room floors leaving puddles of water every where...All I said to him was "could you please make sure to wipe your feet off before coming back in to the house (we have a mud room where he can wipe his feet off) and he got all pissed copped an attitude and started yelling at me..

That is the way it is no matter what I say to him...If I tell him something made me upset he turns in to an ass and treats me like crap for being upset....If I ask him not to do something because it makes more work for me he will do the same thing turn in to an ass and treat me like shit......If I become angry over something he has done for example...last week was my birthday and he didn't bother to do anything at all for me not even a card when I became angry with him and he asked what was wrong and I told him he turned it all around on me and just treated me more like shit..

I have tried talking to him about it, I have tried writing letters and nothing works..he promises to change and then 5 minutes later will be an ass all over again......I don't even say anything to him half the time any more, however if he can tell I am upset he will ask me what is wrong if I tell him he treats me like shit, If I tell him everything is fine he treats me like shit so it is a loose loose sitiuation either way for me

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:05 AM

bump

EvryDayIsMyBday
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:11 AM
My husband dont act like that. Sorry he is being such a ass to you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:12 AM

BUMP!

lovnmy3boys
by Paula on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:13 AM

He's an ass...

xXSoSincereXx
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:14 AM
he sounds sweet
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ilovemykids323
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:14 AM

nope mine doesn't act that way

she_walk_softly
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:16 AM
2 moms liked this

No! don't let him, let him know it is not your fault he can't wipe his feet or get his wife a card for her birthday.If he wants to disrespect you,do nothing for him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:16 AM

That's considered emotional abuse.  And NO, my DH does not treat me like shit, and try to make everything he does my fault.  He's a real man, that respects women.

Behindthelense
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Nope.

DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:18 AM
4 moms liked this

I wouldn't be with my husband if he treated me that way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)