Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG! Seriously....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

It is only 9:20 and I've already had the day from hell. What a stressful morning...is it time for bed yet?! UGH......

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicole1357
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:22 AM

I'm sorry. Hope it gets better!! 

atyou
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:22 AM
It can only get better, right?

Hope so!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
spunky946
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Oh no.  I hate days like that.

armywifey26
by Krissy on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:25 AM

God I hope so!!

I know it's going to be a long, hard ass day though! Ds (5) got his finger stuck in the metal hardware of our recliner this morning. After an hour of crying and freaking out...he is calm. But now I have to take him to the dr this afternoon for it and it is going to SUCK!!! Also, have to wait around for a plumber for the next few hours and i can already sense drama with that. UGH.....can i just fast forward through today?? plleaseee????

Quoting atyou:

Hope so!

atyou
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Poor kid!

Hope it's a breeze. Good luck!

Quoting Anonymous:

God I hope so!!

I know it's going to be a long, hard ass day though! Ds (5) got his finger stuck in the metal hardware of our recliner this morning. After an hour of crying and freaking out...he is calm. But now I have to take him to the dr this afternoon for it and it is going to SUCK!!! Also, have to wait around for a plumber for the next few hours and i can already sense drama with that. UGH.....can i just fast forward through today?? plleaseee????

Quoting atyou:

Hope so!

1lv2stks3nlz4ev
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:26 AM

hugs 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Yea, its pretty bad. Deep cut with lots of swelling and the tip of his finger is a deep, deep red, almost purple. and his nail is all bruised. I'm hoping it's not as serious as it looks because it looks BAD!

*Thank you though!!*

Quoting atyou:

Poor kid!

Quoting Anonymous:

God I hope so!!

Quoting atyou:

Hope so!

babyblue415
by champagne on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:29 AM

hugs

atyou
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Something similar happened to me when I was a kid. No cut, but hugely bruised fingernail. They made a hole in the top of my nail to let the blood out and relieve pressure. Instant relief.

Hope it heals quickly!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea, its pretty bad. Deep cut with lots of swelling and the tip of his finger is a deep, deep red, almost purple. and his nail is all bruised. I'm hoping it's not as serious as it looks because it looks BAD!

*Thank you though!!*

Quoting atyou:

Poor kid!

Quoting Anonymous:

God I hope so!!

Quoting atyou:

Hope so!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN