Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Where's my refund???

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

When I went to the IRS website Monday it said that my refund was scheduled to be direct deposited on the 6th (so today) and that if it is not there by the 11th to call my bank institute and if they have not received it then to call the IRS.  Well, I checked it yesterday morning and it said the same thing, then last night when I checked it, it kept saying that I was entering my information wrong and to enter again...  I was NOT entering it wrong, so what the hell does that mean.  There is a website with a bunch of people complaining this was also happening to them and that the IRS website website was "down".  So, my question is, do you think that I can go by what it said the two times I checked it? 

It is not being direct deposited into my bank account, it is going to the tax place where I filed, and they will print me out a check, that is why I cannot just call my bank.  The tax place isn't open yet.  Is this happening to anyone else here????

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Replies (11-20):
MissMysteriouss
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this
No, but you overreacted about something you could of just of waited until 11 to call about. Or easier yet. Had it directly deposited into your banking account like most people.

Sad thing is, you will probably have it all spent within a week. Then in 10 months cry broke at Christmas time.

Quoting Anonymous:

Of course it would silly.... they don't open until 11:00am.  So in 15 more minutes now.  But I was anxious, and on here, so I figured I would ask and see if anyone else was experiancing problems with the IRS's website.   Any way, there was another post on here about it and they posted the IRS Phone number, I called and it is still saying direct deposite on Feb. 6th.  So, I should be fine.  I was just anxiously curious.  I am not stupid.

Quoting MissMysteriouss:

I have no idea, I had mine direct deposited into my bank. I got my federal yesterday and state today.

Why not call the place you filed with to see if your check is in? Wouldn't that be easier then asking us?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:15 PM

It keeps telling me I entered my info wrong too.

I called the number and got a DD of Friday :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:16 PM
When did u file?

Quoting Anonymous:

When I went to the IRS website Monday it said that my refund was scheduled to be direct deposited on the 6th (so today) and that if it is not there by the 11th to call my bank institute and if they have not received it then to call the IRS.  Well, I checked it yesterday morning and it said the same thing, then last night when I checked it, it kept saying that I was entering my information wrong and to enter again...  I was NOT entering it wrong, so what the hell does that mean.  There is a website with a bunch of people complaining this was also happening to them and that the IRS website website was "down".  So, my question is, do you think that I can go by what it said the two times I checked it? 

It is not being direct deposited into my bank account, it is going to the tax place where I filed, and they will print me out a check, that is why I cannot just call my bank.  The tax place isn't open yet.  Is this happening to anyone else here????

boo1985
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Why are you being a bitch? You could have easily not replied to the post.
OP. mine has been processing for 7 days. I too, am becoming anxious.

Quoting MissMysteriouss:

No, but you overreacted about something you could of just of waited until 11 to call about. Or easier yet. Had it directly deposited into your banking account like most people.

Sad thing is, you will probably have it all spent within a week. Then in 10 months cry broke at Christmas time.

Quoting Anonymous:

Of course it would silly.... they don't open until 11:00am.  So in 15 more minutes now.  But I was anxious, and on here, so I figured I would ask and see if anyone else was experiancing problems with the IRS's website.   Any way, there was another post on here about it and they posted the IRS Phone number, I called and it is still saying direct deposite on Feb. 6th.  So, I should be fine.  I was just anxiously curious.  I am not stupid.

Quoting MissMysteriouss:

I have no idea, I had mine direct deposited into my bank. I got my federal yesterday and state today.

Why not call the place you filed with to see if your check is in? Wouldn't that be easier then asking us?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Does happy got ours today!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:21 PM

100000000000,0000000000,00000000000 post about tax refund.

Make a group about TAX QUESTIONS.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:23 PM

sidesplittinglaughterThat is how it normally works. The ones that stress where their refund is, spend it all in a week. lmao

Quoting MissMysteriouss:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MissMysteriouss:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Miss is being honest.

Quit whinning.

Quoting boo1985:

Quoting MissMysteriouss:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MissMysteriouss:

boo1985
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Honestly just skip the tax posts if you don't like them. When you come in just to whine about it, you sound like a 3 year old. Just being honest.

Quoting Anonymous:

Miss is being honest.

Quit whinning.

Quoting boo1985:

Quoting MissMysteriouss:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MissMysteriouss:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Nope, not gonna do it. rofl

Do it just to piss people like you off.

Quoting boo1985:

Honestly just skip the tax posts  if you don't like them. When you come in just to whine about it, you sound like a 3 year old. Just being honest.

Quoting Anonymous:

Miss is being honest.

Quit whinning.

Quoting boo1985:

Quoting MissMysteriouss:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MissMysteriouss:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)