Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Cry me a river, poor poor Kim

Posted by   + Show Post
Kim Kardashian's doctor thinks Kim's unborn baby may be at risk, because of the stress Kris Humphries is causing by dragging out their divorce ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... several days ago Kim called her doctor in the middle of the night to come to the house because she was having severe pains. The doctor examined her, but then warned he believed the problems were largely stress-related.

Sources say ... the only significant stress in her life right now is the divorce. And hours before her meeting Tuesday with her lawyer, disso-queen Laura Wasser, Kim's pains returned in full force.

The doctor warned Kim she needs to handle the stress or else there could be "long-term effects." The doctor did not elaborate, but we're told Kim is freaked out her baby may be at risk.

------
Here's a novel idea, get divorced before you get knocked up by someone else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Replies (51-60):
AleaKat
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Whatever. She's a total attention whore. Whore in general. Total proof that you can have money and still be utter trash!

Quoting gammie:

No she did not make back that money, she was still paying for it when they separated.

Quoting AleaKat:

If you're desperate for attention uhhhh, yea! You don't think she made back 10 times what she spent off that circus?!
Quoting gammie:

eye rollingNO it was not a stunt, you spend millions on a stunt.

Quoting AleaKat:

Because the whole effing marriage as a publicity stunt!

I hate her and everything about her!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
punkasscanuck
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

im going to go out on a limb here and say that those "long term effects" are probably lineage related....that whole apple/tree thing. 

MsMcWithey
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Well it could be worse. In the state of Michigan you CAN'T get divorced if you are pregnant- EVEN if the baby is someone else's.

brebugmom91
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Thats what happens when you get knocked up before your divroce. Ugh! I can't stand her.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
inmybizz
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:11 AM

He wants her to admit the marriage was a sham. He believes she did it for publicity/rating for her TV show. 

Quoting Roxygurl:

He's not refusing a divorce he just isn't caving into her demands.

Sure mistakes happen but she certainly could have prevented the pregnancy. Every action has a consequence and fucking a dude before your are divorced isn't the brightest thing in the world and now she has to deal with the consequences.

Quoting Anonymous:

Dude, she has every right anyone has to be pregnant. Her husband is dragging out the divorce and refusing to give it to her. Yeah, she fucked up but we are not all perfect. She obviously screwed up getting hitched to months after just knowing the guy and spending a ton of money on his behalf to get married. Both parties are to blame and Kim deserves a divorce. And no, I don't like the Kardashians but what that guy is doing to her (Refusing a divorce) is cruel.

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:11 AM
The divorce is longer than the marriage, huh?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:11 AM

So you really think those things in her life aren't stressful? Because she is who she is then she shouldn't feel any stress and anyone else involved is exempt? 

Quoting Roxygurl:

Being afraid is one thing blaming someone else for your own poor choices is absurd and not taking responsibility for yourself.

Quoting brettsmomma:

She is a woman who is pregnant and afraid because she is experiencing pain. Why hate on that? I know Ive made some mistakes in my life time. I bet you have to. How would it feel to have a bunch of Internet warriors judging yours?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:12 AM

I guessing if she agreed to he annulment that means shed be agreeing to marriage fraud and she says she didnt do it for ratings..so who knows I just know that if you have a new love with a family with them..I would do whatever to end it all. I think the whole family is a huge mess deathly afraid of not being in the spot light

Quoting Anonymous:

Why won't she give him an annulment then? That is very selfish. What the heck is the problem then if all they both want is to be legally divorced or annulled from the situation?

Quoting Anonymous:

Actual it is a battle because he wants annolment and she doesn't..he is claiming she agreed to the wedding for ratings and knew from the start that she was going to file for divorce he says she told her family this. Now he wants her to agree to a annolment so when he does get married in the future he can in a Catholic Church in a traditional ceremony. So it's both parties she won't give on a annolment for him and he doesn't want a divorce so she causing the stress just as much as he is.

Quoting Anonymous:

Dude, she has every right anyone has to be pregnant. Her husband is dragging out the divorce and refusing to give it to her. Yeah, she fucked up but we are not all perfect. She obviously screwed up getting hitched to months after just knowing the guy and spending a ton of money on his behalf to get married. Both parties are to blame and Kim deserves a divorce. And no, I don't like the Kardashians but what that guy is doing to her (Refusing a divorce) is cruel.

Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:12 AM
And I don't blame him.

IF he truly believes it was a sham, and I'm not sure he does, then he has every right to ask for an annulment. He's catholic and I don't know all the rules but I believe it's impossible or damn near impossible to get married again.

Quoting inmybizz:

He wants her to admit the marriage was a sham. He believes she did it for publicity/rating for her TV show. 

Quoting Roxygurl:

He's not refusing a divorce he just isn't caving into her demands.

Sure mistakes happen but she certainly could have prevented the pregnancy. Every action has a consequence and fucking a dude before your are divorced isn't the brightest thing in the world and now she has to deal with the consequences.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beerabitch69
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this

please someone shoot her. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN