Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ugh!!! freaking gosh darn EI!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:36 AM
  • 3 Replies

fucking ridiculous!

ugh!!! dh applied for EI for Jan and Feb at the beginning of Feb. (he has to go away for school 2 months every year, to upgrade and continue to journeyman)

anyways......so everyone else who is taking hese classes got their EI over a week ago, and we are still waiting. apparently the cheque was put in the mail on mon. so. 

frustrating! i have been able to keep up with what is needed for the house, but DH has been trying to pay bills and has 2 car payments and mortgage come out of his account. 

he was able to have the car payments put off for this month, which gives us a little breathing room.

so far we have able to make it through jan without using his credit card **sigh** well he had to use it this morning. to pay the phone bill. ffs. 

3 more weeks and he will be home and back to work at a better wage. 

i just have to keep reminding myself of that.  

annnd us canadians have to do our taxes pretty soon too, so......hopefully we actually get something back. 

**sigh**

D.O.E. ~ Canadian mother of 3 boys, and happily (usually) married. we are expecting another boy in april!

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
D.O.E.
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:38 AM

grrrr

CanInTex
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:39 AM
Mailed Monday, it's only Wednesday, hang in there. Hopefully it's there today or tomorrow.

As long as you can apply the cheque to whatever was put onto the cc it's not such a huge deal.

Have you guys received any T4s or anything? We've only gotten investment tax forms back, I can't remember when Canadian tax forms come out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
D.O.E.
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:44 AM

i have some t4's, he should be getting his soon. taxes have to be done by april i think.

its been three years now he has been going to school, the is the first time we have had 2 car payments and mortgage though. its taking some adjusting lol. and of COURSE the damn classes have to start just days after new years. HORRIBLE timing. 

only 3 more weeks and we will be back to normal. than another 3 weeks and we will be having baby. yay! lol 

Quoting CanInTex:

Mailed Monday, it's only Wednesday, hang in there. Hopefully it's there today or tomorrow.

As long as you can apply the cheque to whatever was put onto the cc it's not such a huge deal.

Have you guys received any T4s or anything? We've only gotten investment tax forms back, I can't remember when Canadian tax forms come out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN