Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

omg get up and take care of ur kid or go home!!! upddate update 2!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

dear sil,

i dont miund watching ur baby for you while you work till 11pm  but if you are going to stay  over the night. TAKE CARE OF YOUR DAMN KID! DONT LEAVE HER IN HER PACK AND PLAY SCREAMING  SINCE 8 AM  BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SLEEP!

im so annoyed right now. mil lives in MY home. and sil stays over with the baby often. she is straight ignoring this screaming child because shes too tired. at one point she took the baby out of the crib and let her run around mils room not only destroying her room but when mil found her had money and jewlery in her mouth ( mils room is not baby proof)  not only am i pissed off mil left sil here while she went to work, but this child has been screaming because shes hungry and probably wet for hours on and off. and i here sil tellhing her to hush and be quiet.dh has told me to stop taking care of the baby for her ( i used to do everything because sil would just let her suffer) and to stay out of it and let him handle it. but hes not home. i have been up all night long sick im exhausted and wanted to sleep before i had class...so much for that!

and no im not going up there and getting her kid and doing what she should be doing.we have told her what she needs to do, she refuses, cps has been called but nothing is ever done. mil enables her and im tired of it. she needs to get her lazy ass out of bed and take care of that kid and get out of my house!

update the baby started screaming bloody murder...i now have the baby  and shes eating and happy...sil is STILL out cold despite us trying to get her up....frustrated

update 2

so mil came home i told her what was going on she said its not her fault shes on medication for insomnia and took it late...whatever!  she said she couldnt here the baby screaming while she was sleeping because of the medication. then 15 minutes later yells up the steps at sil to get up and sil responds..hmmm..thought she couldnt here anything ..plus i heard her telluing the baby to shut up and be quiet ect.

mil then made sil a nice cup of coffee and a big lunch and they are sitting at the table chatting....while the baby wonders my house ( im watching but sil doesnt know that) if i wasnt so damn tired from being up all night i would say something but ill just let dh handle it later.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Replies (31-40):
sampson200
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:05 PM

What's your dealio, ANON?

My wonderful (and I mean that, too) MIL passed 5 years ago from cancer (sorry for your loss, MrsDavid, I know the pain). Second, WE do not allow family members to live with us either, and thirdly my husband is a horticulturist: sounds 'pussy' but his 6'4" 200 lb frame and pension for rifles and fast cars and true camping would say otherwise. :)

Lighten up.

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL, right.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

First of all, my wonderful (and I mean that) MIL died last year of cancer, so thanks for that. Second of all WE do not allow other family members to live with us, This is our home, for our family. Third of all, my husband is an infantry officer, the furthest thing from a pussy there is.

Quoting Anonymous:

I suppose your husband is a pussy.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

LOL, right.

Quoting Anonymous:

That is her husbands mother and it is his home too.

ksueditz
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:11 PM
When my sister got kicked out of another house, about 6 years ago. She gave 1 niece to my mom and 1 to my brother. She kept her son, and was pg at the time. We know she spent at least 1 night in her car. We all called DHS and were told as long as SOMEONE takes the kids in, they couldn't do anything. She is, in essence, "taking care" of them. We weren't willing to risk the kids to probably save them in the end. :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
illinoismommy83
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Go in there and tell SIL she needs to go home because you need some quiet time before school.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Far from it. He runs things and they know it. They hide it from him because when he is here he calls them out and rips them a new one. He told me to stay out of it and go to him so there isn't Conflict between me had his family. He will rip sil a new one when he gets off work but I'm not bothering him over it now. S big bad anon I believe ur the pussy.( and yes I'm anon but I'm anonymous because sil might be on here ur anon because u don't want people to know ur a bitch)

Quoting Anonymous:

I suppose your husband is a pussy.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

LOL, right.

Quoting Anonymous:

That is her husbands mother and it is his home too.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Then MIL would be out. Why do you allow all of these people to live in YOUR home?

Quoting Anonymous:

ive tried. mil allows this. i watch the baby to help out and so i know shes taken care of because god knows what would happen otherwise. sil has been caught smoking a blunt while the baby played at her feet. so if its ok for her to do that  who knows what enviroment she would leave the baby in.  and as far as cps... she has been reported SOOOOO many times by multiple people and they havnt even investigated. cps does nothing here. we tried to  get her to sign rights to  either me or mil so we could take care of her properly and sil refuses. she wont let someone hae the legal right to care for her but she wants us to raise  the kid anyways ...and i refuse to do that. if im going to raise the baby im not having her mother walking  in and out as she pleases taking the baby from me when she feels like being a mom and dumping her off when she doesnt. ( which is what she was doing) for the first year i thought of that baby as my own because i had to care for her, take her to drs apts, do physical therapy with her, go to specailists ect. her mother has NEVER gone to one of these apts, doesnt do the exersizes or work with her. i begged her to let me have her so sil could go to school and get her life together, get a stable place, ect. sil refused but still expected me and mil to raise the baby so i had to pull back. it broke my heart to see how neglected this child is, and love her so much. i had to pull back and let sil make her mistakes and hope for the best. i pray cps gets inolved but i know how cps works here and they wont do anything till its to late.

Quoting LoveMyLos:

they wouldn't be in my house. i wouldn't be watching the baby. and i would be on cps's asses like white on rice. what a loser.

mich.el.le
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Tell her she's no longer welcome to stay with you.

TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:20 PM

smack her upside the head and get her lazy ass up to deal with her child.  don't enable her. dont' let her get away with it. force her to get up and deal with the baby or boot her ass out. 

sheymann
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Take her to court for custody and then kick her the f out!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:26 PM

When she gets up I would tell her that if she doesn't start taking care of her kid properly that you will report her to CPS and that she is no longer allowed to sleep over at your house if she can't get up with her child and take care of her. You are obviously going to have to set your foot down or she will just keep doing it. Where is the father in all this?

glycerinej
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:30 PM
How or why you are putting up with this is beyond me... I would be up there waking her ass up. I'd flip the mattress if need be, that is HER child. Neglecting a child is disgusting...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Next time she doesn't get up to take care of her child, fill up a bucket of cold water and dump it over your SIL head. This way she cannot say she didn't hear you. Do this every time she pulls this shit. If your MIL keeps enabling your SIL in this behavior, I'd tell her to help her grow the fuck up or both of them need to leave. It is your house and she is interfering with your life by being a selfish asshole. I am surprised CPS won't do anything about this.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN