Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

One door slamming, fit throwing, loud fake crying, indecisive almost 5 year old
She also likes baking, bugs and trips to the park and can make coffee.

She is currently throwing a for because I painted her nails (after she asked me to) and she doesn't want her nails painted! If she doesn't sell soon she may end up duct taped to the roof or tied to a light pole.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Replies (31-40):
TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:47 PM

i listed mine "free to good home" on facebook. no takers though.  

rebeccab1966
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:47 PM

It might be worth the money just for the coffee-making skills.  Does she eat alot?  Would she poop-scoop for me?

mich.el.le
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Hmm..no thanks. Dh does want a girl but another kid would send me into a padded room with one of those fun jackets that let you hug yourself. 

I have a 4 year old that sounds like the boy version of your 5 year old and a teething 19 month old that hasn't allowed me a good nights sleep since before he was born.

lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:48 PM

No thanks.

jbirdsladie27
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Wooo hooo!!! She's mine!! I love lots of 1/2 & 1/2 she'll work out great!!!!!

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Woot!! She will also pour it in a cup and add creamer. That only works if you like a LOT of creamer though.

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

I'll pay double just because she can make coffee!! And she's so stinkin cute!!!!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:48 PM
She will keep your dogs company too!! I bet if you lock them all in a kid/dog proof room with some juice boxes and snacks while you where at work they would be just fine.

Quoting FooLynRoo:

I will take her for a pair of fuzzy socks and a half a pack of gum - you pay teh cross country shipping.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Firewoman33
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Sounds like my 23 mos old. She'll ask for juice repeatedly, reach for the sippies and throw herself on the floor screaming when I hand her a sippy with juice in it. 

She does stuff like that all day long. Drives me nuts. I told DH I feel sorry for her future boyfriends already. lol

WandaSue
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:50 PM

hahahaha! how about a trade? I have a 4 year old who is the same as her, except he is a boy!

butcher
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:50 PM
ill take her! lol
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:50 PM
She eats a lot of little bites through out the day but it doesn't add up to much. She likes to feed Te pets (sometimes too much) she's never poop scooped but ill bet you can teach her.

Quoting rebeccab1966:

It might be worth the money just for the coffee-making skills.  Does she eat alot?  Would she poop-scoop for me?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)