Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

One door slamming, fit throwing, loud fake crying, indecisive almost 5 year old
She also likes baking, bugs and trips to the park and can make coffee.

She is currently throwing a for because I painted her nails (after she asked me to) and she doesn't want her nails painted! If she doesn't sell soon she may end up duct taped to the roof or tied to a light pole.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Replies (41-50):
FooLynRoo
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Oh that's what I was counting on, I need a full time dog groomer, the spring is quickly approaching LOL

Quoting LCWAmommy:

She will keep your dogs company too!! I bet if you lock them all in a kid/dog proof room with some juice boxes and snacks while you where at work they would be just fine.

Quoting FooLynRoo:

I will take her for a pair of fuzzy socks and a half a pack of gum - you pay teh cross country shipping.

wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:51 PM

She's cute. I've heard girls are like this. I'm sooo glad i had boys because I would have hurt someone who acted like this!

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Well I could use another boy. My son would be happy he's the only boy out of the 5 kids.

Quoting WandaSue:

hahahaha! how about a trade? I have a 4 year old who is the same as her, except he is a boy!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jujubear1
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Lol...you just reminded me of a story.  Once MIL was over and dh was changing the oil in her car for her.  DD was running around outside and I can't remember what she was doing, but she wasn't listening to DH or me.  DH told her to go to her room.  DD started that way and paused long enough to say, "Fine. I'll go to my room, but I'm slamming the door!" MIL bursted out laughing before DD could get in the house. I told her at least wait until she's inside!

rebeccab1966
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Quoting LCWAmommy:

She eats a lot of little bites through out the day but it doesn't add up to much. She likes to feed Te pets (sometimes too much) she's never poop scooped but ill bet you can teach her.

Quoting rebeccab1966:

It might be worth the money just for the coffee-making skills.  Does she eat alot?  Would she poop-scoop for me?

Listen, I've been trying to teach poop-scooping to my 10 and 13 year old for 3 years now and they can't seem to get the hang of it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Send her my way for a week you will have a new child when I send her back. No spanking involved
WandaSue
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:53 PM

hahah! all i have are boys! 4 of them :) always wanted a girl

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Well I could use another boy. My son would be happy he's the only boy out of the 5 kids.

Quoting WandaSue:

hahahaha! how about a trade? I have a 4 year old who is the same as her, except he is a boy!

piratehooker
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:53 PM

you have to take my whiney three year old if I take your 5 year old.

ColieO
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:54 PM
4 and 5 are bad ages.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Only if she can clean
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)