Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

One door slamming, fit throwing, loud fake crying, indecisive almost 5 year old
She also likes baking, bugs and trips to the park and can make coffee.

She is currently throwing a for because I painted her nails (after she asked me to) and she doesn't want her nails painted! If she doesn't sell soon she may end up duct taped to the roof or tied to a light pole.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Replies (51-60):
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Holy crap! I have a 14 year old too she was the best toddler and little kid so easy. This one has princess syndrome. She's the youngest of 5 and her siblings give into what ever she wants. Unfortunately for her mama doesn't play that game.

Quoting Harley8:

Just wait till she is 15! You think its bad now! My niece is 15 and she acted like that when she was that age, she has been arrested twice for credit card theft. Busted for smoking pot. And prositution! Please dont think I am saying this will happen to your daughter! I pray it never will! I am just stating what my sister is going through! Tighen the reins! Best of luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
o.O....
by Cara on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I'll trade you. Mine can't make coffee but she can open the fridge and grab iced tea (or beer....). Mine is in school though so you'd have 8 hours of peace during those periods of the day.

caito
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:55 PM

No thanks, I already have a newer model, a four year old crazy girl who stomps her feet and runs to her room for every little thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:56 PM
aww how could you sell that sweet little face?! Lol
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Ill give you a 3 year old who is defiant and hits his sister and pulls her hair and has a tendency to say NO way too often.

He can do the laundry and vacuum and gives the best hugs in the world.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
illinoismommy83
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:57 PM

She can make coffee? Hm, I'll buy her.

Behindthelense
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Already have one of those! 

eesmommy
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:01 PM
No thanks ... i have one of those!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Would you be up for a trade? I have two I'm willing to bargain with, a 7-going-on-16 year old who hates having her hair brushed, asks some sort of question about anything you say even if you're not talking to her and can fix her own cereal, and help younger kids. If that didn't convince you I also have a 2 (almost 3) yet old who can cling better than any leech, cries when told no even if it's just in a casual manner, periodically puts to much toilet paper in the toilet, is 90% potty trained and has yet to hit the 'terrible two's'. They are both as equally charming as they are evil. :)
1lv2stks3nlz4ev
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Two 13 year olds..... nuff said big smile mini

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured