Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

TMI -- Please Help!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

I have never had this happen.  

SO and I were intimate last night.  Afterwards my breasts seemed a little extra sensitive.  I went to put lotion on, and noticed I had a small amount of lactation!  Um' okay ... interesting.  I thought, oh, It will go away by morning.  This morning it had not gone away.  Okay, I go on with my day.  It's a little WORSE!  

I have the Mirena, and I haven't had a period for a couple years now -- last weekend, and now, again today!?

Does anyone have any experience with this happening?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frzmamaof4
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:02 PM
BUMP!
MrsFlores_2006
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Sounds like maybe u got over stimulated...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Quoting MrsFlores_2006:

Sounds like maybe u got over stimulated...

I highly doubt it was that (very much a quickly!)... but that is why I thought i might go away.  But it  has gotten worse. 

SWasson
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:09 PM

I think you should put in a call to your GYN's office and at least ask a nurse about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Quoting SWasson:

I think you should put in a call to your GYN's office and at least ask a nurse about it.

I have obviously already left a message and have an appointment set up for later this week.  However, with so many women on here, and I see these types of questions on a daily basis on Cafe Mom ... i thought I would ask. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:13 PM

It happened to my friend, her doctor thought she had shingles.
Turns out it was an etopic pregnancy... I would call your OB/GYN just to make sure everything is okay.

SWasson
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this

This is CM. It's never obvious that someone has the common sense to call their doctor.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SWasson:

I have obviously already left a message and have an appointment set up for later this week.  However, with so many women on here, and I see these types of questions on a daily basis on Cafe Mom ... i thought I would ask. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Ya ... I guess you are right!?  LOL 

Quoting SWasson:

This is CM. It's never obvious that someone has the common sense to call their doctor.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SWasson:

jbirdsladie27
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:17 PM
You can say that again!!!!

Quoting SWasson:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SWasson:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)