Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i give up

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
I can't get pregnant. I've been trying for 2 years. Tried all sorts of meds, did tests, hubby did tests. We're perfectly healthy and the doctors have no idea what's wrong. I'm 2000 dollars in debt from diagnosistic tests alone. My doctor wont see anymore because I'm broke. I will probably never have a biological child. I have no more money for treatment. Everyone around me gets pregnant super easy and brags about it.my friend is getting married after having four kids and all she does is brag about how she will get pregnant on her wedding night and how infertile people just aren't meant to be parents. She's being a bridezilla and wants me to buy things I can't afford

Dh was in a car wreck and his car was totaled. We have no money for taxes or a down payment.

I was supposed to go to Floridian with my family for a week (just needed 200 for my share of transportation costs) but I can't go now. No money. Instead I get to dog sit for them. Our heater broke and it cost 1000 dollars to fix.

I fucking hate my life. I can't even get pregnant for free, something most people can do. I feel worthless. I hate myself for being infertile and poor. I make 50k a year, dh makes 25k but we can't even afford 45 dollars to go to the convention we were supposed to go to with my sister. I hate my life
I just want a baby. If I could just get pregnant I'd be happy being broke.
Go ahead and bash me. I deserve it for being infertile.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbirdsladie27
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this
(((hugs)))
I'm sorry
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jbirdsladie27
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:06 PM
And why the hell would anyone bash?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Because its my fault

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:08 PM

You are an attention seeker and not only that, you have screwed up priorities.  Babies don't make life better and if you can't afford a child, you shouldn't bring a child into this world.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:08 PM

$75k a year and no kids? How can you be broke? Even with the fertility treatment you shouldn't be broke.

jbirdsladie27
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:08 PM
Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm really sorry.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because its my fault

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:09 PM
I'm sorry. Dont be so hard on yourself. There is nothing bash worthy of doing everything you can to have a child.
RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:10 PM
It's not your fault. But you must pull yourself out of your pity party.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Why are you trying to have a baby if you can't afford the $45 for a convention???
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Do you think that stress might be a factor? If everything came back okay, then maybe it's stress related.

You could try to just take a break from trying, get your life and finances in order, and save up for a nice relaxing vacation together. It doesn't have to be anywhere spectacular. It would be to get you away from everyday stress.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)