Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm ok with people stealing from walmart.

If they are stealing condoms!
I mean....if they cant afford condoms, then I dont want them having unprotected sex.
That it all. Good day.
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:39 PM

I've stolen food for my family before when things got tough.  And yes, I got caught and you know what, it got dropped. Obviously prosecuting attorney's don't feel the same way you do. Although, I have to say, I have been itching to test drive the neighbors new Cadillac. Stealing food one day, stealing Cars the next...get real lady.

Quoting SterlingHeart:

if you can't afford a condom - don't have sex -- why be a thief ????  first it is condoms then diapers then shit next thing you know your doing 5 - 10 stretch for grand theft auto --- never okay to be a law breaker!  

THIS IS ALL . GOOD DAY 

Mom2MikeynLando
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:39 PM

I worked for Walmart my senior year of high school and it was a bad area.  I never questioned people.  It wasn't worth getting shot or stabbed walking to my car.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:39 PM
I work there and its true
rockin2_manyMOM
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Why is someones sex life about what YOU want?

That is just how it is. Sorry you missed the memo. I will fire my receptionist. The new one will be sure that you receive all memos.
milseymama
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:40 PM

can't say that i use nasty WalMart bathrooms....or even go to WalMart more than once a month...

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:41 PM

health department, planned parenthood, medicaid, abstinance, free clinics. OMG look! There are 5 completely legal options right there. 

rockin2_manyMOM
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:44 PM
That is sad.
I saw this one girl get busted that had her 4yr old and an infant with her. She was maybe 20. They called her mom up there...and the shoplifters mom was with the kids...I heard the 4year old ask "whats wrong with my mommy" and the grandmother just looked so sad when she told him it was ok and she wasnt sure what was going on.

Quoting robibuni:

My neighbor shoplifts...she's a grownass woman, with grown children who ALSO shoplift (surprise surprise). Her middle child got busted for it, and her oldest (who is a parent) shoplifts with his wife. They have children yet don't seem to care they could get caught and sent to jail. Dumbasses. The youngest one is only 18 but has yet to get caught.

Shoplifters are morons.

I don't want people shoplifting. You realize you can get FREE condoms from Planned Parenthood, right?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SterlingHeart
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:44 PM

well steal a sense of humor while your out and about k?  LOL 

Quoting Anonymous:

I've stolen food for my family before when things got tough.  And yes, I got caught and you know what, it got dropped. Obviously prosecuting attorney's don't feel the same way you do. Although, I have to say, I have been itching to test drive the neighbors new Cadillac. Stealing food one day, stealing Cars the next...get real lady.

Quoting SterlingHeart:

if you can't afford a condom - don't have sex -- why be a thief ????  first it is condoms then diapers then shit next thing you know your doing 5 - 10 stretch for grand theft auto --- never okay to be a law breaker!  

THIS IS ALL . GOOD DAY 

SterlingHeart

"these ramblings courtesy of a mom over 40"

Lalalie
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Yeah, but there are many ways to get free condoms.

robibuni
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:46 PM

It IS sad.

I understand times are tough for some people, but the crap these neighbors steal is ridiculous. Clothes, nail polishes, other makeups, candy...these are GROWNUPS. I don't understand stealing ridiculous bullshit like that. You want new nail polish? Go to Dollar Tree and spend $1...if you don't have it, either you don't need it, or just borrow some from a friend.

Quoting rockin2_manyMOM:

That is sad.
I saw this one girl get busted that had her 4yr old and an infant with her. She was maybe 20. They called her mom up there...and the shoplifters mom was with the kids...I heard the 4year old ask "whats wrong with my mommy" and the grandmother just looked so sad when she told him it was ok and she wasnt sure what was going on.

Quoting robibuni:

My neighbor shoplifts...she's a grownass woman, with grown children who ALSO shoplift (surprise surprise). Her middle child got busted for it, and her oldest (who is a parent) shoplifts with his wife. They have children yet don't seem to care they could get caught and sent to jail. Dumbasses. The youngest one is only 18 but has yet to get caught.

Shoplifters are morons.

I don't want people shoplifting. You realize you can get FREE condoms from Planned Parenthood, right?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN