Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm ok with people stealing from walmart.

If they are stealing condoms!
I mean....if they cant afford condoms, then I dont want them having unprotected sex.
That it all. Good day.
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:48 PM

I can't do bc my body can't handle it but DH needs magnums. Can I get free magnums??? Lol free clinics be discriminating against the largely hung!!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:49 PM

I thought it was funny. The neighbors cadillac has alarms on it that go off if a cat even gets too close to it. I'm not that stupid. Besides, I don't even know how to hotwire a car. The point I was trying to get across was stealing a loaf of bread is something completely different than stealing a car.

Quoting SterlingHeart:

well steal a sense of humor while your out and about k?  LOL 

Quoting Anonymous:

I've stolen food for my family before when things got tough.  And yes, I got caught and you know what, it got dropped. Obviously prosecuting attorney's don't feel the same way you do. Although, I have to say, I have been itching to test drive the neighbors new Cadillac. Stealing food one day, stealing Cars the next...get real lady.

Quoting SterlingHeart:

if you can't afford a condom - don't have sex -- why be a thief ????  first it is condoms then diapers then shit next thing you know your doing 5 - 10 stretch for grand theft auto --- never okay to be a law breaker!  

THIS IS ALL . GOOD DAY 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:51 PM
2 moms liked this

rockin2_manyMOM
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:51 PM
I agree. There are plenty of things I want but can not afford. So. I dont get them. That simple. And so many of these shoplifters dont even care if they get caught. Ive talkes to our security person many times...very rarely are they caught stealing something worth stealing.
And by worth stealing I mean food for their family or formula or something. Usually it is stupid stuff. Movies, makeup.....clothes.....
And condoms. Of course.

Quoting robibuni:

It IS sad.

I understand times are tough for some people, but the crap these neighbors steal is ridiculous. Clothes, nail polishes, other makeups, candy...these are GROWNUPS. I don't understand stealing ridiculous bullshit like that. You want new nail polish? Go to Dollar Tree and spend $1...if you don't have it, either you don't need it, or just borrow some from a friend.

Quoting rockin2_manyMOM:

That is sad.

I saw this one girl get busted that had her 4yr old and an infant with her. She was maybe 20. They called her mom up there...and the shoplifters mom was with the kids...I heard the 4year old ask "whats wrong with my mommy" and the grandmother just looked so sad when she told him it was ok and she wasnt sure what was going on.

Quoting robibuni:

My neighbor shoplifts...she's a grownass woman, with grown children who ALSO shoplift (surprise surprise). Her middle child got busted for it, and her oldest (who is a parent) shoplifts with his wife. They have children yet don't seem to care they could get caught and sent to jail. Dumbasses. The youngest one is only 18 but has yet to get caught.

Shoplifters are morons.

I don't want people shoplifting. You realize you can get FREE condoms from Planned Parenthood, right?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cbell918
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:52 PM
This made me giggle :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SterlingHeart
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:53 PM

yeah i get it and agree.... but don't believe stealing for any reason is okay ----  i mean honestly never been in a spot where i have needed to steal for the sake of feeding a child....  but then i think stealing a condom for sex is not even close to having to steal for a child's food --- so lets go back to the first post -- don't steal for sex --- just don't have sex!  LOL 

Quoting Anonymous:

I thought it was funny. The neighbors cadillac has alarms on it that go off if a cat even gets too close to it. I'm not that stupid. Besides, I don't even know how to hotwire a car. The point I was trying to get across was stealing a loaf of bread is something completely different than stealing a car.

Quoting SterlingHeart:

well steal a sense of humor while your out and about k?  LOL 

Quoting Anonymous:

I've stolen food for my family before when things got tough.  And yes, I got caught and you know what, it got dropped. Obviously prosecuting attorney's don't feel the same way you do. Although, I have to say, I have been itching to test drive the neighbors new Cadillac. Stealing food one day, stealing Cars the next...get real lady.

Quoting SterlingHeart:

if you can't afford a condom - don't have sex -- why be a thief ????  first it is condoms then diapers then shit next thing you know your doing 5 - 10 stretch for grand theft auto --- never okay to be a law breaker!  

THIS IS ALL . GOOD DAY 

SterlingHeart

"these ramblings courtesy of a mom over 40"

SillySally83
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Lmao! I see your point, and I accept it. At least they're wrapping it up!

rockin2_manyMOM
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Quoting cbell918:

This made me giggle :)

Why thank you! That was actually the point...but as usual it did take a rather serious turn lol
Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Teenagers steal them because they are too embarassed to take them to the registers or go to PP and ask for them.  I used to cashier at wm and the boys would hide them in their pockets and pull them out just for me to scan, and then shove them back in there.  I always giggled at them.  It was FUNNY!! 

Quoting rockin2_manyMOM:

All of this is true....but still, condoms are one of the most stolen items at walmart.
So that leads me to believe that the ones who steal condoms are idiots. And there is another reason they shouldnt reproduce!

Quoting Anonymous:

So does any Aids foundation.

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

So does planned parenthood. I believe there are many ways to get free condoms.

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Go to the local health department, they hand them out for free.

emptynesst
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:55 PM
I don't agree with stealing anything for any reason. I went through a lot of hard times raising my kids alone for the most part, and I'm proud to say...I have never once took anything in my life!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)