Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm ok with people stealing from walmart.

If they are stealing condoms!
I mean....if they cant afford condoms, then I dont want them having unprotected sex.
That it all. Good day.
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:58 PM

I was a SAHM when my husband left us. I had no choice. I didn't get caught stealing a loaf of bread. I got caught stealing baby food. I didn't even get arrested at the store. I got a ticket with a court date. When I went in they asked me what else I was trying to steal because all that was listed in the police report was baby food. The prosecuting attorney dropped the case as soon as I said that was all that I was trying to take. It was terrible and it was embarrassing, but trying to get on PA was a nightmare because of the way he left (they wanted proof that he no longer lived in the home. How in the heck do you prove that?) and it's not something I will ever look down on another person for doing ever again.

Quoting SterlingHeart:

yeah i get it and agree.... but don't believe stealing for any reason is okay ----  i mean honestly never been in a spot where i have needed to steal for the sake of feeding a child....  but then i think stealing a condom for sex is not even close to having to steal for a child's food --- so lets go back to the first post -- don't steal for sex --- just don't have sex!  LOL 

Quoting Anonymous:

I thought it was funny. The neighbors cadillac has alarms on it that go off if a cat even gets too close to it. I'm not that stupid. Besides, I don't even know how to hotwire a car. The point I was trying to get across was stealing a loaf of bread is something completely different than stealing a car.

Quoting SterlingHeart:

well steal a sense of humor while your out and about k?  LOL 

Quoting Anonymous:

I've stolen food for my family before when things got tough.  And yes, I got caught and you know what, it got dropped. Obviously prosecuting attorney's don't feel the same way you do. Although, I have to say, I have been itching to test drive the neighbors new Cadillac. Stealing food one day, stealing Cars the next...get real lady.

Quoting SterlingHeart:

if you can't afford a condom - don't have sex -- why be a thief ????  first it is condoms then diapers then shit next thing you know your doing 5 - 10 stretch for grand theft auto --- never okay to be a law breaker!  

THIS IS ALL . GOOD DAY 

SterlingHeart
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:00 PM

yeah that is a very tough situation and who is to say i wouldn't have done the exact same..... 

Quoting Anonymous:

I was a SAHM when my husband left us. I had no choice. I didn't get caught stealing a loaf of bread. I got caught stealing baby food. I didn't even get arrested at the store. I got a ticket with a court date. When I went in they asked me what else I was trying to steal because all that was listed in the police report was baby food. The prosecuting attorney dropped the case as soon as I said that was all that I was trying to take. It was terrible and it was embarrassing, but trying to get on PA was a nightmare because of the way he left (they wanted proof that he no longer lived in the home. How in the heck do you prove that?) and it's not something I will ever look down on another person for doing ever again.

Quoting SterlingHeart:

yeah i get it and agree.... but don't believe stealing for any reason is okay ----  i mean honestly never been in a spot where i have needed to steal for the sake of feeding a child....  but then i think stealing a condom for sex is not even close to having to steal for a child's food --- so lets go back to the first post -- don't steal for sex --- just don't have sex!  LOL 

Quoting Anonymous:

I thought it was funny. The neighbors cadillac has alarms on it that go off if a cat even gets too close to it. I'm not that stupid. Besides, I don't even know how to hotwire a car. The point I was trying to get across was stealing a loaf of bread is something completely different than stealing a car.

Quoting SterlingHeart:

well steal a sense of humor while your out and about k?  LOL 

Quoting Anonymous:

I've stolen food for my family before when things got tough.  And yes, I got caught and you know what, it got dropped. Obviously prosecuting attorney's don't feel the same way you do. Although, I have to say, I have been itching to test drive the neighbors new Cadillac. Stealing food one day, stealing Cars the next...get real lady.

Quoting SterlingHeart:

if you can't afford a condom - don't have sex -- why be a thief ????  first it is condoms then diapers then shit next thing you know your doing 5 - 10 stretch for grand theft auto --- never okay to be a law breaker!  

THIS IS ALL . GOOD DAY 

SterlingHeart

"these ramblings courtesy of a mom over 40"

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Haha me too. But it's just because I hate Walmart.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Nah. It takes away from my dh's bonus. Upper 5 figures this year. Good enough.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:02 PM

I wouldn't give a flying fuck either, honestly. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this

And in a rainbow of colors too ! (my niece shared that with me, lol)

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Go to the local health department, they hand them out for free.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:37 PM

THanks to asshats that steal from walmart  my bonus goes down.  I think it classless and stupid regardless o the reason.

me-n-mygirls
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:08 PM
no. stealing is wrong.
I have used the free ones before...years ago and they are crappy......so I just figured they still are and they would rather steal name brand over getting generic for free.
FREE IS FREE!

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Stealing them is better?

Quoting me-n-mygirls:

but not the good ones...

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbirdsladie27
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:10 PM
IDK where you live but I know they give out Trojans around here.

Quoting me-n-mygirls:

no. stealing is wrong.

I have used the free ones before...years ago and they are crappy......so I just figured they still are and they would rather steal name brand over getting generic for free.

FREE IS FREE!

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Stealing them is better?

Quoting me-n-mygirls:

but not the good ones...

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this

If you are too dumb to figure out how to get free condoms than you shouldn't be having sex either. Any mature adult knows that health centers, planned parenthood, etc. give away free condoms. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)