Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We are moving.....these are our top 4 houses. What do yall think? PIOG *~EDITED~*

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Which would you choose?

Options:

House 1

House 2

House 3

House 4

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 290

View Results

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Replies (181-183):
cowgirls10181
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Thats what I did here, but keep in mind they dont have to tell you and may refuse. Ask for an average bill price, during summer and winter months, also if they say they cant tell them you dont want info about the previous family just the average of the bill to ensure you are able to afford the bill on the higher months and know what to expect. (Something like that) our gas company said bill information is private, so I rephrased and asked differently and received an answer and even was offered to get on the equal billing plann, on the new home were renting.

Quoting cupcake_mom:

Thats the problem with the house we live in now, the draft. i have lived here all my life so i know all the neighborhoods really well! Good idea about calling the light company thanks

Quoting Anonymous:

Make sure they arent too drafty because we rented an old home it had a bad draft enough to double our heating bill over the sumer cooling bil. Call light company and gas company for an estimate on bill.

If you are changing towns, annd dont know thw neighboor hood call the local police dep. And ask about the neighboor hood.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cupcake_mom
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Oh cool! thanks

Quoting cowgirls10181:

Thats what I did here, but keep in mind they dont have to tell you and may refuse. Ask for an average bill price, during summer and winter months, also if they say they cant tell them you dont want info about the previous family just the average of the bill to ensure you are able to afford the bill on the higher months and know what to expect. (Something like that) our gas company said bill information is private, so I rephrased and asked differently and received an answer and even was offered to get on the equal billing plann, on the new home were renting.

Quoting cupcake_mom:

Thats the problem with the house we live in now, the draft. i have lived here all my life so i know all the neighborhoods really well! Good idea about calling the light company thanks

Quoting Anonymous:

Make sure they arent too drafty because we rented an old home it had a bad draft enough to double our heating bill over the sumer cooling bil. Call light company and gas company for an estimate on bill.

If you are changing towns, annd dont know thw neighboor hood call the local police dep. And ask about the neighboor hood.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Number 1

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured