Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What does or did your 12 month olds daily menu look like?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I don't feel like I'm feeding him enough but I'm not sure what is appropriate. Just looking for some input from other moms. He is still breastfeeding too. Thanks.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
robibuni
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:04 PM

My DD2 will be 12 months later this month and is also still nursing.

She usually shares a muffin with me in the morning, or I'll give her 3/4 of a banana and some cheerios. I may share a snack with her (cheese and crackers, cucumber, etc) a few hours later, and lunch is typically cubed cheese (a handful) and fruit/veggie (she likes blueberries and strawberries cut up; about a handful again).

Then at dinner she'll have whatever we're having. 1/2 a cup of whatever it may be.

She also nurses A LOT during the day. I'm never sure if she's eating enough either :/ Here's a bump either way.

angevil53
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:05 PM
My dd got half a banana and dry cereal or oatmeal. A snack of fruit or whole grain crackers with pb. Lunch is a fruit a veggie and some sort of quick made meal. Rice and beans or raviolis or yogurt. Whatever i can get her to eat that day. She'll get another snack. She like yogurt covered raisins and prunes and chips. She gets a pediasure bc she's underweight. Then dinner is whatever we are eating.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Thank you ladies. This is giving me some ideas.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:09 PM
My kids got oatmeal and half a banana and a cup of milk for breakfast, cheese and crackers for a snack, veggies and fruits and an entree for lunch, fruit for snack, veggie and fruit and entree for dinner, and a veggie or fruit for snack. They got milk at meals and juice at snacks. But all of my kids were completely on solids by 12 months old.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)