Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What stereotype do you fall into?

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm your average small town country girl. I can't stand to be in big cities for more than a day or so, I have an accent, I like hunting and fishing and mud riding. I know how to live of the land and prefer camping with no utilities to five star hotels. I am the country stereo type and I like it! Lol I am not trashy though! I do know how to act in public settings and can be ladylike in social settings.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Replies (11-20):
Kitschy
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:31 PM

city slicker, I guess although I really don't feel I fit any one particular stereotype.

CharlotteRose
"A true friend is someone who thinks you're a good egg, even though they know you're slightly cracked."
Yesterday at 1:33 PM
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:31 PM

I guess im your city girl - your life sounds very interesting and fun!!! 

ABeautifulQadar
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Typical New Yorker
MsRkg
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:33 PM

I guess I would fall into your stereotypical new yorker city girl.

armstrong7984
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:33 PM
I grew up in the country but was very spoiled. I did actually get a pony for Christmas and anything I wanted. So I love shopping and the things in the city, but I love nature and hiking and going to the lakes and oceans. My hubby is a pure country boy grew up chopping wood, hunting for their meat, and played in the woods all day long. So he's taught me a lot. He says I'm a city girl with a country heart, I will get dirty if I have to but prefer not too. I can wear tshirts and jeans then turn around and have my coach bag with my heels and fancy clothes.
Rust.n.Gears
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:34 PM

I fall into the unschooling homeschooling mom category. Yet we don't teach a Christian based curriculum, we do actual work not just let the kids run wild, and we have the kids very well socialized.

TattoodMommy19
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Idk.

Lots of people see us (me and dh and our kids) and figure he's been to prison because of all the tattoos. (hes never been locked up)
They think I'm waaaay younger than I am, sometimes they think me and dh are siblings and I must be babysitting. Lol

Idk reaply know what else, other than a lot of people in my hometown consider it "trashy" that im a white girl with a hispanic guy.
CrazyLife1996
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:35 PM
I don't completely fit into one specific stereotype. I only like living in the country but still have to be close enough to the city to go shopping. I can either go camping without any luxury or stay in a 5 star hotel where I am completely catered to. Love to go kidding and to the spa.

megberkheimer
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:36 PM
I don't fit into one, I'm probably divided into like six.
cmorris0217
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:36 PM

What part of new york?!

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

I fit almost all of the stereotypes of a native New Yorker and I love it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)