Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What stereotype do you fall into?

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm your average small town country girl. I can't stand to be in big cities for more than a day or so, I have an accent, I like hunting and fishing and mud riding. I know how to live of the land and prefer camping with no utilities to five star hotels. I am the country stereo type and I like it! Lol I am not trashy though! I do know how to act in public settings and can be ladylike in social settings.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Replies (21-30):
B1Bomber
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Sloppy SAHM here...lots of running clothes and very little makeup in my wardrobe. I even wear pj pants in public when not sick!

ermka
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:37 PM
my bff refers to me as a white trash princess. I smoke, drink, prefer to be barefoot, play softball, have tipped a cow, but I'm well spoken, dress nicely, don't like to be dirty and love sushi :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:38 PM

I live in a small town. I like going to the big cities. I will camp as long as there is electricity and plumbing nearby (state parks). I don't like to hunt. I also don't eat deer, bear or anything like that. I do like to go shooting though. I love riding my quad and so do the kids. I will go boating and fishing but I won't bait the hook. I prefer to go to nice sit down type of resturaunts. I like to go to plays, ballet etc..  

PI don't smoke, drink or do drugs but will hangout with my dh and friends at the local pub.

mama2beautiesnb
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:38 PM
I am same as you! Lol
babyblue415
by champagne on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:39 PM

wow, i dont know.... i'll let you guys be the judge... I'm a mother of two toddlers, I'm a sahm. I listen to alot of rap/hiphop.r'n'b/pop/country/boybands/girlbands,yeah i'm all over the place. curse liek crazy but try not too. I'm swedish so i have only lived in the usa since 2008, not a citizen yet. i don't have a drivers lisence. how i dress: pj's all day wihtout make up and hair in a bun. when i go out i dress jerseylicous like... "classy,flashy and a little treashy. lol. I dont smoke or drink, i wear glasses. i'm 5'9" and 125 pounds. i love to freaking eat. ok now you tell me what "stereotype" i fit in to

acbbsmama
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:40 PM

I'm a small town Iowa girl too.

Quoting Meghan6391:

I am very country, raised in a very small town in Iowa. I love rock, heavy metal and even Celtic music along with country. I ready mystery stories and love horror and lovie dovie things as well. I am obsessed with history especially literature. I love brings colors and tye dye is my friend. So i am a weird mixture

OneDay.
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:40 PM
I'm not sure
GwenGray
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:41 PM

I'm a mix I think. Because I love the city and I love the country. I know how to live OFF (not of) the land. I also know how to handle my self in the ghetto of a city because that's where I'm from and where I currently am. I love to go mudding, 4 wheeling, dirt bike riding. I love to hunt and fish. The only type of fishing I've yet to do is deep sea which is something I REALLY wanna try. I know how to be a lady when the time calls for it. I'm a tom boy, but know how to wear make up if I need. ... So what am I? Country girl or city girl?

Josie_P
by Josie on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Eccentric Russian lol

sydjademom24
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Oh goodness....no idea. I am 28, and am mistaken for 18 a LOT!! So I guess I would fall under young mom stereotype. And city girl I suppose....i'm used to being in the big city...and I like it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured