Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What stereotype do you fall into?

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm your average small town country girl. I can't stand to be in big cities for more than a day or so, I have an accent, I like hunting and fishing and mud riding. I know how to live of the land and prefer camping with no utilities to five star hotels. I am the country stereo type and I like it! Lol I am not trashy though! I do know how to act in public settings and can be ladylike in social settings.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:42 PM
The opposite of you! Not that that's bad or anything! I don't stay anywhere that doesn't have room service, never held a fishing pole and I kill everything I try to grow within a week. Not really a city girl...more a spoiled brat I guess. Except, I don't think I'm bratty, so maybe just spoiled.
Charliesmommy11
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Betty homemaker here nice to meet you.

Just kidding , I don't really know.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ElitestJen

suburban housewife

AleaKat
I used to be a country girl but the older I get the more "domesticated" I become. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:43 PM

I'm a proud Hoosier hick.

SterlingHeart
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:44 PM

I am the typical strong voiced big hearted full size city mom - I guess LOL 

I am the mom my kids friends come hang out with cause i am funny and down to earth and you can spill in my house and a pet will be there in a flash to help you clean up 

i am not fussy or prude - i have given more sex talks than a mom should but always am thanked by the mom that just couldn't quite find the words - life is easy if you just live it and stop worrying about the stuff you can't change - but work on the who you are and how you take care of others 

curlycupcake
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:44 PM
I'm also a country girl. I ride horses and work part time at a ranch (full time starting in September when the kids start school). I love to go get muddy on the four wheeler & stomp my boots at a dancehall. I hope I never ever live anywhere but small town Texas. I like fishing, but not so much hunting. I don't mind others hunting, just not my thing. The rodeo is next month & my dd is dying to do mutton bustin, so I guess I've rubbed off on her ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sithmama
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I don't think I fit into any.

lovelife350
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:47 PM

I want to be that lol, the beach sounds amazing right now

Quoting wkukid:

Beach bum. I love nothing more then laying on the beach tanning and napping.

lilbit53009
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:47 PM

i don't know...cause if i told you the stuff i like to do you'd think i was one way. but i'm really not. lol

i'm kinda a mystery...i like it that way though :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)