Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What stereotype do you fall into?

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm your average small town country girl. I can't stand to be in big cities for more than a day or so, I have an accent, I like hunting and fishing and mud riding. I know how to live of the land and prefer camping with no utilities to five star hotels. I am the country stereo type and I like it! Lol I am not trashy though! I do know how to act in public settings and can be ladylike in social settings.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Replies (71-73):
catrig
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:43 PM
I'm not sure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Young hispanic mom stereotype. I find it amusing though. I love to blow peoples mind when they find out i beat those stereotypes.
acbbsmama
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:20 PM

I know where Council Bluffs is. I was actually just in Des Moines January 26th. Des Moines is around 3 hours away from where I currently live, in Clinton. Clinton is the town next to Camanche, where I grew up.

Quoting Meghan6391:

its close to council bluffs and omaha... about 45 min or so lol. Its also about an hour and a half from des moins. Its in pottawattami county

Quoting acbbsmama:

I don't think I've ever heard of Macedonia. I'm originally from Camanche. It's in Eastern Iowa.

Quoting Meghan6391:

What part. I am from Macedonia... population is 300 if that and i swear they are counting the livestock and pigs

Quoting acbbsmama:

I'm a small town Iowa girl too.

Quoting Meghan6391:

I am very country, raised in a very small town in Iowa. I love rock, heavy metal and even Celtic music along with country. I ready mystery stories and love horror and lovie dovie things as well. I am obsessed with history especially literature. I love brings colors and tye dye is my friend. So i am a weird mixture

"We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that s/he is someone today"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)