Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Advice please. don't know how to handle it

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

Im not sure that this is the right place to post this, but i will take my chances. 

The other day I read text messages from my dd's phone.  To my horror, I found out she has been having sex with my stepson.  She is 16, and he is 17.  Yes, technically they are not realated, but i just feel that is wrong.  Do i confront them. I haven't even told my DH yet.  He will surely flip.  I don't know if I should be more upset because she is having sex and disrespecting my rules, or because she is having sex with her step brother.

advice?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this

......... *backs out of post*

candyrow
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Did they grow up together? Sorry I have no advice. Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:46 PM

We have all lived together for 6 years.  They have known each other for 8

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Id say call Jerry Springer

iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Uh I'm sure one of y'all pay for the phone so I'd be calling my husband ASAP and whipping those two in for a major family conference. I'd let my husband flip on them holy sheet.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:50 PM

I *think* one of my high school friends fooled around with her step brother (7 months older than her). She never came out and said it, but there was some implied in conversations. I was kinda grossed out, but I understand that when teen hormones are involved stupid crap happens.

kirita323
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:58 PM

I'm sure it's not as uncommon as you think. There needs to be a family conversation sounds like. You'll embarass the hell out of the two and hopefully it'll stop. She could get pregnant.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:01 PM
When my dad and step mom first moved in together my brother and her daughter had a thing. It didn't come to a head till there was a pregnancy scare. They were 16 and 15.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)